It NEVER ends..

Apathetic

The BS just does not end!!!:mad: ...Found out about 10 mins ago my ex has a new girlfriend lol..Nice eh? The tears havent stopped in the past 10+ mins

:( Wish I had something positive to say, but I don't. You're at (what I imagine) is the hardest part- I live in fear of this moment every day.

::::hugs::::

I at least hope this helps propel you forward.

This isnt any comfort, but how about realizing that your ex already had someone before they left you?

Not worth your time.

Not worth your energy.

DO what you gotta do, cry the tears you need to cry...

Realize that you are better off without that crap.

• Author

Thanks guys..Yea youre right,that isnt comforting knowing he was w/ someone before me..That doesnt hurt the same as him w/ someone AFTER me..I didnt know him before,didnt have feelings..its totally different but thanks for trying anyway:)

And yeah I dont need this crap

I know exactly how you feel. I found out my ex had a new g/f the day after I left him.

Thinking about your ex with someone else is hard enough, then actually knowing its true is the worst. However, I encourage you to look at this as a turning point. He is now officially damaged goods. Once you are past the depressed part, you should start looking at it differently. It is a form of closure. Once I started looking at my situation like this it made things easier. However, its not all roses as you well know. Keep your chin up and keep posting for advice! :)

Warm Regards,

Actually, it's good finding out. Yes, it completely sucks hearing about it. But look at it this way; They're full of s***e. In the dumpee's mind, the dumper is still "prince charming" or "little angel." We say to others, "but people don't know them like "I" do." Well, outside people do because they see past the "cuddle layer"- as I'll coin that term, and see the layer of s***e of what that person truely is.

That sucks. It really does and I am so sorry, the woman I love is currently in bed with another men.

There is little that we can offer on this board other then our sympathy and empathy and our advice.

My advice, for what it is worth, is to live each moment for yourself. Don't make any experiance about your ex. Make new happy memories that DO NOT INVOLE YOUR EX. Then you will become free too heal.

I wish you well.

dr strangelove

I dont really care about my ex being with other men or even women for that matter.

Afew times when we hit a rough spot she told me about other guys, sometimes I think they were just made up.

Since our break up she first told me she wasnt seeing anyone.. in fact she said she spent most of her time nursing her sick cat.

I guess I should have saw that her not wanting to be with anyone else..

then later she mentioned other guys.. but each time its someone new. No one seems to last. She even mentioned about not wanting to have sex either.. hmm

I know right now for the first time in 35 years, casual sex doesnt interest me much anymore. I need sex but the idea of one night stands or no romance saddens me.

It was never like this before, I know I used to be such a whore...

Loss of desire for sex is quite troubling to me...........

Pink Amulet
casual sex doesnt interest me much anymore. I need sex but the idea of one night stands or no romance saddens me.

You should have them lining up with a comment like that! :love:

the_alchemyst

Like Kitten, I wish I had something comforting to say, but I don't. :(

I'll just send you a hug. *huggles*

I'm really sorry to hear this, Apathetic--really, I am. Must feel like they just put salt on your wound.

I know this isn't very helpful or nice, but maybe it will help you move forward.

Aww, reading this post made me sadder. :(

Loss of desire for sex is quite troubling to me...........

I've become concerned about own lack of desire also. I keep thinking it's all related to the stress I've been under for the last 2 weeks, but I haven't even had one woody since she left me. I hope it's not broken. :(

• Author

Thanks all..Like some of you have said,finding this horrible news out will probably help me move foward,it is like having salt poured on an open wound & it is also making me very mad.I feel sad,very angry,frustrated & just sick & tired of being sick & tired.I am very emotionally drained.

Now comes the 'fun' part..Going through the grieving process all over again.Went through it all when we broke up beginning of March,wasnt THAT bad because even though the relationship was over,we still were hanging out & doing whatever,staying in contact-still 'involved'..but now it is different,he has a GF & I very much doubt that we will be hanging out messing around together,it really is over for good this time,any sort of "relationship" we have had since the breakup is just gone..any slight hope I had was completely torn away from me once he told me he was w/ someone.

I guess this is closure.

When a person hits low, the only place left to go is up.

Things will improve. I wish you luck and happiness in the future, soldier. ;)

• Author

Thats true..I just wish I could stop missing him so much,it really really hurts