I Forgive Each Painful Moment

In Sync

8 months and still kickin!

In 1 more month I will have given birth to a new me...it feels like! I've come full term to flipping the page.

Forgiveness is a major part of healing now. I have had painful memories of the relationship and felt bad on that rehashing the past. But I couldn't keep doing that to myself. It's not hurting him and it only made me feel upset. In came forgiveness. And for each and every time a painful memory that pops up unexpectedly instead of my feeling indignant hurt angry, I quickly say "I forgive that moment." Now this is tough bit because I do feel me wanting to call him every vile name in the book, but I know I can't. And its not reversing o denying he did me wrong its releasing myself..sometimes I choke back tiny tears as I say it, but I say it.. and I feel less imprisoned by it than I did four and five months ago. I see now that hanging onto the memories is just my pride wanting to be in the right. Ok, so as we can't always control our thoughts we can catch ourselves when we get riled up by a thought.

Just reflecting here a bit...:)

:D I've watched you evolve quite a bit since I joined back in August and you're a real source of inspiration!! Getting stronger by the day!!!

Just wanted to let you know :)

amaysngrace

"We must develop and maintain the capacity to forgive. He who is devoid of the power to forgive is devoid of the power to love." :)

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Brittanyjean06

Good job! the last step is forgiveness, if you can forgive, you've covered all whole entire prcoess, I'm proud of you:)

good job

• Author

you guys are beautiful...if I could touch anyone of you with my words then I'm am grateful...

p.s. my new motto is : I didn't just survive a mess I overcame it.