Recovery

It has been two months. When it happened it was a surprise, no fighting or anything like that. In fact I had put a deposit down on a ring. The problem, she travels for work and met someone on the road then decided to leave me for him.

Today I awoke and did my typical Saturday morning routine, breakfast, run etc… Then it hit me. Today is different then yesterday or any other day for these last couple of months. Today I feel… …normal. I have had up and downs and all of the typical B.S. that we go through in these situations, but today is the first day that I just feel like me again.

Of course this is just a stage and I’ll have my bad moments again, but it feels really good to just be myself again. I hope you all have good days as well.

I love to read stuff like this!! Congrats Big!! You are one step closer to being a whole person again!! I haven't read any of your other threads but I know plenty of others are in you exact position, and posts like these are so encouraging!! Hang in there, you definately on your way to being healed!! :D