Stupid Drama.......

I can say I've been Drama free for 2 years of NC with GF..My delima is that I'm friends with her Brother...Here's the Drama...his sister is nutzo.

The thing is I don't have time to tell everything ..nor..do you want to read.. Lets just say I made a promise to her sister that I'm really regreting.. I told her that I would not tell anyone in her family or close friends about her being molested by her cousin for years,,Say 14-20...

This is my problem...Even though she lied, cheated and mind screwed me for years..ie sleeping with the neigbor...andcan't break my promise to her..but her brother is allways asking me I HATE his Cousin so much..the guy makes my skin crawl..I've told him lies about why but he knows me to well and sees right through it...Now what am I going to do???

I feel like calling it quites on our friendship because I keep getting draged back into this s***...but..he's a good friends and a nice guy...What the f**k??? I'm confused...I hate living with this bulls*** and it's not my job to tell him..It's hers....I feel like breaking NC to tell her to Beep-off and deal with this Sh@T...

Should just Shut-up and tell her brother that I don't want totalk about it..

Should I tell the guy...(really unsure of that move)...

Should I just say F it and hang around someone else...

Should I break NC and tell her to talk with him...really don't want to 2 years of no NC has been great..

?

destination_unknown

You made a promise, you said you would keep what she told you private. It would be wrong to go back on that.

Tell her brother if he has questions he should ask his sister and ask him to not bring it up with you again, if he cant respect that then dont hang out with him anymore.

If its the brother who is asking you questions why are you blaming this on your ex?