Anyone Else Ever Experienced This??

2020vision

2020vision

My ex will not leave me alone, yet he is with someone else. He has now obtained my new cell phone number, somehow. The only way I think he could have obtained it is I have a car for sale and it has my cell number on the for sale sign. But that would require a lot of effort to retrieve it that way...yikes....

He called me once, I hung up when I realized it was him. He has now called me three times since I started posting this thread and has just left a voicemail and I deleted it without listening. I am now turning my phone off. I am mustering up all the strength I have to ignore him. I keep thinking about how crappy he makes me feel and has made me feel for the last 4 years.

Now, I have posted threads like this before, but seriously...It has now been 8 months and he is still persisting. I am really starting to believe that he must have some sort of personality disorder. I never thought he would take things this far, but guess it should not suprise me.

Anyone else ever gone through this have any tips on how to get past it??

Regards,

catgirl1927

He sounds like a crazypants. And a bit of a pumpkin eater for pursuing you when he has a girlfriend. Block that sucka!

Yep... block him. You are in control of your life without him and do not need to hear anything he has to say to you. Just take comfort in the fact that you are not the crazy one.

Good luck