What message does NC send?

fabulousgal

fabulousgal

Just a question: What kind of message does NC send? I've blocked internet chats, avoided saying hello in public, and not returned calls, does it make me look bitter or stronger? I won't lie, its nice to finally show some power.

laRubiaBonita

NC sends No message... haha...sorry!

the good thing is the recipiant of NC gets to formulate their own theory on the meaning of you not speaking with them......

Carlthecoffeeaddict

it means youre strong, it means youre not dependant on this person, it means you have a life of your own, and you don't need this person in it. It means that you have to move on, and forget this person. And you will trust me.

It means you don't respect the person enough to give them your time.

it means your time is too valuable to waste on becoming emotional with your ex

it means that out there someone else is better for you, and it's your cue to move on.

it means you need to regroup and find yourself again-and to question this person in your life.

it means at a whim, you can totally forget about this person BECAUSE YOU DESERVE TO BE TREATED BETTER AND WITH RESPECT.

it means you have BIGGER AND BETTER THINGS TO DO than talk to this person.

NC is all about forward motion, trust me the grass is greener on the other side.

Carl

• Author
fabulousgal

Thanks Carl, that was my first reason to go NC, bc everytime i got trapped into a conversation, i felt horrible about me later! and i;m not even the one provoking the conversations! It is very very hard not to return calls i must admit. i can't wait until i stop idealizing this person and can see what unessacary hurt they put me through. i'm too fabulous for this crap &()*)_(_+)O....i guess we all play the fool sometimes :)

Carlthecoffeeaddict

thats right.........you are faboulus, you did everything you could for this person, and perhaps they are not as appreciative. it is just a matter of where 2 people are in life.....breakups occur when conflict arises. but my advise is to tell this guy off, go ahead, be a bitch, you will feel good doing it.

Spitkicker
it means youre strong, it means youre not dependant on this person, it means you have a life of your own, and you don't need this person in it. It means that you have to move on, and forget this person. And you will trust me.

it means that out there someone else is better for you, and it's your cue to move on.

it means you need to regroup and find yourself again-and to question this person in your life.

it means at a whim, you can totally forget about this person BECAUSE YOU DESERVE TO BE TREATED BETTER AND WITH RESPECT.

NC is all about forward motion, trust me the grass is greener on the other side.

Carl

I have read this post a whole bunch of times.. and I can honestly say that I will keep reading it for the longest time.

I think it is best not to consider NC as sending a message. While the ex may interpret something out of it, the point is not to tell them anything. The point is to heal and move on and a big part of thet is not wondering what your ex thinks.

It is hard. I struggle with it everyday and I empathize and sympathize with you and everyone else going through this. I hope you find a better person in yourself when this is all done.

snatch axe
I think it is best not to consider NC as sending a message. While the ex may interpret something out of it, the point is not to tell them anything. The point is to heal and move on and a big part of thet is not wondering what your ex thinks.

damn this post is full of truth...your doing good, keep up the good work and dont fall in or you will be starting from square one again. i did and it sucked. my ex came back right when i started to forget that i was doing nc and forgot about her.

stay strong. you will soon start to forget what he/she thinks. just remember that if they cared enough about you they would be with you. soo they obvisouly dont care that much, so why should you.

Carlthecoffeeaddict

I dont intend to think about my ex, but im doing NC as well. In my thoughts, as I am so successfully maintaining NC, I have been realizing how stupid she is, how stupid the situation was and how much better off i am.

I hope fabulousgal that you realize in life, it is up to you and only you to create the best life for yourself and the people you meet are along for the ride, my best advise is to exhaust yourself with your favorite activity to the point where your almost forget who your ex is! seriously tho, don't give this guy your attention. he doesnt deserve it.

The other side of NC that people must face is that sometimes, its a relief for the other person as well. It gives them time to either:

Regroup and get their thoughts straight

Move forward with their own lives

Sometimes it means going back and fixing what went wrong in the first place, sometimes things cant get fixed either.

I personally try not to wonder at all what the other is thinking. I try to live in teh moment of it all, and not dwell on how the other is interpreting things. NC isnt about them, its all about you and your happiness.

Carlthecoffeeaddict

"I personally try not to wonder at all what the other is thinking. I try to live in teh moment of it all, and not dwell on how the other is interpreting things. NC isnt about them, its all about you and your happiness"

*clapping* beautiful :)

Carl

It also means they dumped our asses and want to move on without us as well

• Author
fabulousgal
It also means they dumped our asses and want to move on without us as well

what if they are the ones always calling :)

what if they are the ones always calling :)

hehe Let them eat their hearts out... Ignore it.. :)

binevrywear

Add my name to the list of those who really appreciate your post on NC. I've copied it and will read it every morning. Thank you!