coping with and through music

lenahassoul

lenahassoul

I would say that music and lyrics happen to be one of the few ways that I am able to cope with many of my emotions, reflections of life and feelings. When it comes to break ups and that ups and downs of relationships I find that there is a song for ever event, which is so fitting and at the same time relevant to ones life. I was searching for some good music the other day at my internship with Universal and I came across India Aries’ new album: Testimony: Vol. 1, Life & Relationships, and not only was it so fitting to life, me but also to the truth and realness people experience when it comes to break ups and relationships.

It was definitely pleasing for me to hear Aries’ new album which is due June 27th, will speak honestly and openly about relationships while still delivering her renowned message of self love. Defiantly check out the fallowing website to learn more about Aries’ album and what she’s up to at: http://www.myspace.com/indiaarie , and let me know what you think, if her music is inspirational, what you think of her and her coming out with such a innovative way to speak about love and relationships which has been avoided for such a long time.