About freakin' time!

Apathetic

I am so happy to say that I have stuck to my word & have not contacted the ex..In fact,after a week of no talking to eachother he texted me last night saying "Ive been thinking about you" & then called & left a voicemail saying to call him back & maybe we could get together & hang out..Then left a second text an hour later saying "Hey sweetie"...I DIDNT respond to him!!!..I completely ignored him!..God knows it was hard not to call him back but I didnt..Didnt give in to his "hey sweetie" bulls***!!:D

I am soo proud of myself that I wasnt weak like usual when it comes to him & didnt run to the phone & return his call..Im not playing his game anymore like I have been doing for so long...forget that & frig him!!!

Sand&Water

Good for you! It must be encouraging though. Now that you're moving on, it'll be easier to chase after any guy better than your ex. Living in New York, must really help you out in this department. But, I wouldn't know.

I am so happy to say that I have stuck to my word & have not contacted the ex..In fact,after a week of no talking to eachother he texted me last night saying "Ive been thinking about you" & then called & left a voicemail saying to call him back & maybe we could get together & hang out..Then left a second text an hour later saying "Hey sweetie"...I DIDNT respond to him!!!..I completely ignored him!..God knows it was hard not to call him back but I didnt..Didnt give in to his "hey sweetie" bulls***!!:D

I am soo proud of myself that I wasnt weak like usual when it comes to him & didnt run to the phone & return his call..Im not playing his game anymore like I have been doing for so long...forget that & frig him!!!

You have taken back the power, and that, my dear, is why it feels so damn good! :D

• Author

Thanks everyone..Yeah it does feel good because I have always been weak & gave in when it came to him because I still love him.Ignoring him like I did makes me feel great.I still care about him & miss him even though I shouldnt but im done playing his games..Im sick of being the one whos left to sit around wondering what hes doing & who hes doing it with..let him be the one to miss ME & to wonder what IM doing..I took him off my list on myspace so I dont have to see what hes up to & if he's seeing anyone..I do not want to know what hes doing b/c that will hurt me too much.

Ignorance is truly BLISS!