better times due come along!

lovelorcet

lovelorcet

Hi everyone, I though I would throw in a somewhat more positive story here, maybe give some people a little hope that things will get better.

So I started to break up with the X around Jan 06, we were 10 years together, she met someone else and I was devastated. I took a few months and put down the rosy glasses I used to see her through and ended up seeing the boring, passionless, cowardice person I tried so hard not to see for so long.

I realized really fast that being alone was that bad at all. No more 20 min discussion as to how to properly load a dishwasher… ;-)

So the last few weeks I have been hanging out with this new girl. A very different personality and we both seem to be enjoying each other. I feel more passion in one kiss from her then I felt in years. I have butterflies in my stomach as I write this. I have no clue where this will go but I am truly just enjoying the moment and I think that is fine.

I have been at the bottom and not to long ago, I know how awful it feels to have your heart broken. The pain of lying alone in bed all of a sudden. The terrible knot in your stomach when you think about them. Unanswered questions and a busted ego.

If you feel like this please just realize that these feeling are only temporary and with time they do go away. Better days are just around the corner so just hang in there and wait for them to come.

Hi everyone, I though I would throw in a somewhat more positive story here, maybe give some people a little hope that things will get better.

So I started to break up with the X around Jan 06, we were 10 years together, she met someone else and I was devastated. I took a few months and put down the rosy glasses I used to see her through and ended up seeing the boring, passionless, cowardice person I tried so hard not to see for so long.

I realized really fast that being alone was that bad at all. No more 20 min discussion as to how to properly load a dishwasher… ;-)

So the last few weeks I have been hanging out with this new girl. A very different personality and we both seem to be enjoying each other. I feel more passion in one kiss from her then I felt in years. I have butterflies in my stomach as I write this. I have no clue where this will go but I am truly just enjoying the moment and I think that is fine.

I have been at the bottom and not to long ago, I know how awful it feels to have your heart broken. The pain of lying alone in bed all of a sudden. The terrible knot in your stomach when you think about them. Unanswered questions and a busted ego.

If you feel like this please just realize that these feeling are only temporary and with time they do go away. Better days are just around the corner so just hang in there and wait for them to come.

Greeeeeeat Post :) !

my ex broke up with me in March 06. We have been dating for 10 years. I know exactly how you feel. There are days where i feel so sad... and other days where i feel happy. Thank you... your post make me feel a lot better... that it is only temporary... and it will go away... i will find someone who will truly love me and want to marry me. Thanks Again...