Invitation to party/gathering

So I'm back with another question. I wrote here before about a bday invite to my ex which i never went to nor did I respond to. I have not spoken to her in 5 months now and within that time I dated a girl for just over a month but due to some things it was not able to continue. Anyway, when I was with this girl, my ex conveniently started to email me and whatnot to make sure things were ok between us. I laughed them off and deleted them and have not looked back. Now I get an email about some sort of gathering and that everyone invited is allowed to sleep over and whatever. Question is, why am I being invited to this. Last time I checked I didn't speak to this person at all. Weird is it not that once you stop talking and move on they always have a way of jumping back in. It's not a mass email either so I honestly just don't get it nor do I get her. Should I just tell her to stop contacting me or just leave it be and eventually it will all pass. Then there's a part of me that's curious as to what she wants from me. Last time I checked curiosity killed the cat so I guess that route isn't advised