bitterness, being a jerk etc

Carlthecoffeeaddict

Carlthecoffeeaddict

Hi

For girls......and guys if you want to answer....

The appeal of guys who are jerks, does this turn women on? as opposed to the sappy "walk all over me nice guy"

I once had a fight with a woman, and we both admitted afterwards that fighting was somewhat a turnon........like you see in movies where it ends up with erotic lovemaking yadda yadda......

Need a bit of both, but nothing too extreme because:

Jerk = Self-centered and inconsiderate which will lead to a failed relationship.

Nice-Guy = No backbone, easily manipulated, and unattractive as a result of being a "wet noodle" which will lead to a failed relationship.

I think the arguments could be pent up energy and the make-up sex following one is all of that energy being let out. Make-up sex = GREATNESS...lol. This may explain the "getting turned on" part also...your bloods pumping, your hormones are racing, and if you're attracted to the person you're arguing with, well then...

Me personally - I love fiesty girls.

There have been about 58 million, 435 thousand, six hundred and ninety-two threads about 'nice guys' versus 'jerks'. By the time you've read them all, you'll be so old you won't be worried anymore about finding a gf; you'll be worried about finding your glasses.

Be natural, decent, kind, and real without giving up your entire personality. Forget trying to pretend to be a 'jerk' in the mistaken belief that women think 'jerks' are sexy.

Hi

For girls......and guys if you want to answer....

The appeal of guys who are jerks, does this turn women on? as opposed to the sappy "walk all over me nice guy"

I once had a fight with a woman, and we both admitted afterwards that fighting was somewhat a turnon........like you see in movies where it ends up with erotic lovemaking yadda yadda......

You need to find a guy that falls directly in the middle of the two extremes.

Need a bit of both, but nothing too extreme because:

Jerk = Self-centered and inconsiderate which will lead to a failed relationship.

Nice-Guy = No backbone, easily manipulated, and unattractive as a result of being a "wet noodle" which will lead to a failed relationship.

I think the arguments could be pent up energy and the make-up sex following one is all of that energy being let out. Make-up sex = GREATNESS...lol. This may explain the "getting turned on" part also...your bloods pumping, your hormones are racing, and if you're attracted to the person you're arguing with, well then...

Me personally - I love fiesty girls.

I have grown fonder of somewhat jerky guys. I like the outspoken don't` mess` with` me` attitude as opposed to the former `pi** all over me wimpy-ness` kind of guy.

I guess I formed an attraction to that and nicey nice guys are boring. I don't want a total jerk but he should be able to speak his mind and keep things spicey !

There have been about 58 million, 435 thousand, six hundred and ninety-two threads about 'nice guys' versus 'jerks'. By the time you've read them all, you'll be so old you won't be worried anymore about finding a gf; you'll be worried about finding your glasses.

Be natural, decent, kind, and real without giving up your entire personality. Forget trying to pretend to be a 'jerk' in the mistaken belief that women think 'jerks' are sexy.

Perfectly said. One tiny point missing, forget trying to be the opposite too, in fact forget trying to be anything other than what you are with the exception of an improved version if you can manage that.

I think it has more to do with strength than jerk vs nice guy. IMHO, emotional strength is one of the sexies qualities a woman can find in a man. If a guy is emotionally wishy washy, clingy, needy, then most women wont want to touch him with a 10ft pole. Im not saying men arent allowed to cry or have emotions about anything. I think the strength comes from a clear sense of self, and accepting that self image as being ok. If you walk around saying to yourself Most women wont like me cause im a nice guy, guess what, they wont. If you walk around saying this is who I am and they can deal with it, they will, and you will get more attention.

I think it has more to do with strength than jerk vs nice guy. IMHO, emotional strength is one of the sexies qualities a woman can find in a man. If a guy is emotionally wishy washy, clingy, needy, then most women wont want to touch him with a 10ft pole. Im not saying men arent allowed to cry or have emotions about anything. I think the strength comes from a clear sense of self, and accepting that self image as being ok. If you walk around saying to yourself Most women wont like me cause im a nice guy, guess what, they wont. If you walk around saying this is who I am and they can deal with it, they will, and you will get more attention.

But I don't want him whining about how his wife slept with 64 men and he waited around for her to be GOOD ! Yuck !