don't get mad guys

Brittanyjean06

Brittanyjean06

I have a question regarding to " do all guys cheat ", I will tell you why I think this which probaly isn't mostly true but I get paranoid

Every guy who is presently in a relationship with a girl ( and in love with her), I have seen flirting with other guys and specifically trying to " hook up".

I feel like guys whisper stuff to girls, but than when their with their guys they tell it like it really is? Now I can't help how I think ...I'm sure its just paranoia, but literally every guy I have came in to contact with is in love with their girl, but always try to see how far they can get with another girl? is this immaturity or is this all guys?

I know some girls are like this to, and maybe some guys think this about woman, but I bet its fair on both sides? can men be easily trusted?

• Author
Brittanyjean06
I have a question regarding to " do all guys cheat ", I will tell you why I think this which probaly isn't mostly true but I get paranoid

Girls**** sorry

Brittany, darling (see, that's flirting) -

I am a flirter. But for me there is a definite difference between casual flirting and serious flirting. Serious flirting is when I feel a real connection and I am single. I will casually flirt with a girl when I am in a relationship because it's always the kind where we both know it's not serious. I will flirt with other women with my lover right next to me - because it is not to get the other woman in bed or even interested in me - it's just fun and and casual - and mostly to make the woman feel good about herself. I don't just flirt with young hot girls - I flirt with women twice my age, married women - it's part of social interaction.

Keep in mind - there is a LINE to cross. That line is if the flirting has serious intent. If you're with someone and they are flirting with a girl you know he's attracted to and is interested in him - that's a problem. If he's flirting with his mom's best friend and it's a just a bit they have - you're pretty safe.

Not all guys cheat. Not all girls cheat. Just watch for the signs. They will be there.

KittenMoon

BJ-

I'm assuming the vast majority of your friends are between 16-19ish? A lot of people, guys and girls, at that age are still testing the boundaries of relationships and life in general. You'll see things change as you get older.

• Author
Brittanyjean06

Yes I guess it is about age, that makes alot of sence

But don't you think people have common sence, if there testing boundaires and get away with it, than their likely to do it in their other relationship? do people stop once they learn?

I guess since I am a girl who would never cheat, I just think guys cheat...but thats not it at all. Well I'm really not talking about just flirting, I'm talking about actually going through with it..asking questions like

" If I didn't have a gf would you blah blah...come over now""... I think it is an age thing, and girls do it to

It's just I'm a very paranoid person so if I assume somethinG I will just say oh im just parnoid, I guess I will listen to my gut later on.

thanks!

KittenMoon
Yes I guess it is about age, that makes alot of sence

But don't you think people have common sence, if there testing boundaires and get away with it, than their likely to do it in their other relationship? do people stop once they learn?

I guess since I am a girl who would never cheat, I just think guys cheat...but thats not it at all. Well I'm really not talking about just flirting, I'm talking about actually going through with it..asking questions like

" If I didn't have a gf would you blah blah...come over now""... I think it is an age thing, and girls do it to

It's just I'm a very paranoid person so if I assume somethinG I will just say oh im just parnoid, I guess I will listen to my gut later on.

thanks!

Congrats, you've skipped that level of stupid. Most of them will learn to stop, or just get tired of it, or grow out of it, but a few will always be like that. It's a thrill to them. As different things thrill different people, you just need to be on guard that that thrills the person your with isn't something that will hurt you.

Guess what. Guys cheat and Gals cheat. Not all Men cheat. Not all women cheat. What is important is whether YOU cheat and whether your partner cheats. So live your life in a way that is TRUTHFUL and look for TRUTHFUL people to partner with. Look for the signs that someone is not "QUALITY PEOPLE." Watch out for partners who hang out in bars. Watch out for more than moderate drinking and drug use. Watch out for partners who don't have any close same sex friends and choose the opposite sex to get friendship needs met. Pay attention to how they behave. Do they invite attention from the opposite sex? Men and Women are equally capable of cheating. Become who you want to ATTRACT. Be HONEST. Be TRUTHFUL.

regards

TravelLight

I think the other posters have summed it up all pretty well.

It's about boundaries.

As you go out and meet people in life you experience different dynamics. Sometimes, even when you are in a relationship, you may find someone who you have a chemistry with. You may flirt with them, harmlessly.This is life.

I have been out with my girlfriend in a bar or at a party and someone is flirting with her. In some ways it's flattering - if you are secure in a relationship. And I like her to feel good about herself.

But we should all know when we've crossed a boundary. Flirting with purpose, let's say.

Seeing as though you're making a generalisation about men, I would say women are more susecptible when men flirt with them. But I am trying hard to rise above my generalisations. Bitter experience eh?

No matter what, I beleive (but that's just me personally) that cheating is wrong. So no matter what happens I maintain my integrity for my own health.

Believe me, I know people (friends) who would not think twice about flirting (with intent) with happily attached people. They are the nicest of people but they just do not give a ****.

For me, that's just wrong.

But that's life.

kitten chick

Sorry bendit, I usually agree with you but I have to disagree this time. Here's my experience with an ex who cheated on me and had admitted to cheating on another girlfriend in the past. I myself have never cheated.

Look for the signs that someone is not "QUALITY PEOPLE." Watch out for partners who hang out in bars.
I hang out in bars, he doesnt.

Watch out for more than moderate drinking and drug use.
I drink and he never touched alcohol.

Watch out for partners who don't have any close same sex friends and choose the opposite sex to get friendship needs met. Pay attention to how they behave. Do they invite attention from the opposite sex?
I got way more attention from the opposite sex than he did. We both had friendships of both sexes but the woman that he cheated on me with was not a "friend".

I say just watch your back and don't put it past anyone to cheat. It probably does get better the older you get but it still happens and it happens frequently.

KC of course there are exceptions and your guy was one. But he did tip you off that he was not a quality person, correct? He told you he cheated before. I think as far as rules of thumb go, if you follow the ground rules that I put out there, you will be ahead of the game. My ex told me she cheated before but did I listen? nahhh. :eek: Don't know if she cheated or not. That's the PROBLEM. I didn't KNOW!

regards

kitten chick
KC of course there are exceptions and your guy was one. But he did tip you off that he was not a quality person, correct? He told you he cheated before. I think as far as rules of thumb go, if you follow the ground rules that I put out there, you will be ahead of the game. My ex told me she cheated before but did I listen? nahhh. :eek: Don't know if she cheated or not. That's the PROBLEM. I didn't KNOW!

I asked him if he cheated. He said he was in a 7 year relationship from high school through college and one night he kissed another girl but really regretted it. I didn't really think it was cheating but he did. I thought he was the greatest guy in the world, never saw it coming. With my other ex that cheated though I knew he wasn't a quality guy, I was naieve though, should have listened to my gut on that one. Live and learn.

TravelLight

There is no way of knowing.

If you want to have a relationship with someone and all the good stuff that goes with it, you take a risk.

There is absolutely NO WAY I would have know my ex would have done what she did. NONE.

For me, I have yet to meet any woman who has the same kind of honour when it comes to their relationship. Not one.

I am going to defend myself here before I get flamed! I said YET TO MEET. That's just my experience. I am sure there are plenty out there.

That is why I am giving up on relationships. I am happy with myself. I am not interested in the general consenus women have about men these days.

• Author
Brittanyjean06

Sorry If I made generalizations towards Men, but that is also a sterotype on men. Woman cheat as much as men to..

but All I have noticed lately was the Men, ( boys), even when being in love with their girlfriends, maybe it's an age thing..but I think it's just a human thing.

But who wants that type of thinking when being in love with your parter? YOU never know, and yes it is a risk..and rish you are willing to take.. and if you go through that when really loving them sometimes all you become is just BITTER.