Whyyy

ok i broke up with my girlfriend because i was unhappy with out relationship, and the way things were going in my life. i wanted her to be out completley. i broke up with her a couple of hours ago and i wish that i could call her up and ask her to come over and cuddle with me. i know that that wouldent be the right thing to do though. has anyone ever had this experience? and if so, how long did it take for those feelings of wanting to call her up last before you were over it. I mean not completley over it but the kind of way when you still love her, but you realized that you had to do the right thing, and make yourself happy. holler back.

I broke up with my ex months ago, and at times i have the urge to call and talk to him like we used to, but you can't forget the reason WHY you broke up in the first place. this is just you wanting to cling on to the nice elements of the relationships- kind of like satisfying your desire or appetite for her affection. but you can't let your emotions defeat your intelligence, you know that it;s over, so move on and try to stop thinking about it. eventually, if you allow yourself to move on, you will actually move on.

cynicalnlove
I broke up with my ex months ago, and at times i have the urge to call and talk to him like we used to, but you can't forget the reason WHY you broke up in the first place. this is just you wanting to cling on to the nice elements of the relationships- kind of like satisfying your desire or appetite for her affection. but you can't let your emotions defeat your intelligence, you know that it;s over, so move on and try to stop thinking about it. eventually, if you allow yourself to move on, you will actually move on.

there's no time limit on when you would ever get over it. Its been nearly 6 mo for me, and i still think of it.. i just can't wait till one day - i will be able to forget this person completely.

Tim'sAngel
ok i broke up with my girlfriend because i was unhappy with out relationship, and the way things were going in my life. i wanted her to be out completley. i broke up with her a couple of hours ago and i wish that i could call her up and ask her to come over and cuddle with me. i know that that wouldent be the right thing to do though. has anyone ever had this experience? and if so, how long did it take for those feelings of wanting to call her up last before you were over it. I mean not completley over it but the kind of way when you still love her, but you realized that you had to do the right thing, and make yourself happy. holler back.

What you are feeling is comletely normal and expected of someone just coming out of a relationship. Only time will tell when these feelings will subside. The only thing only thing you can do is stay strong and fight the urge to call. Get a hobby. Take some exra hours at work or studying. Find things to occupy your time so that you arn't sitting around holding and staring at the phone all day