Karma??

Brittanyjean06

Brittanyjean06

I believe that generally everyone gets theirs in life, but if a person does something wrong are they bound for bad things to happen later on in life?

I would like to believe that this life is full of meaning, and believe in the qoute" what comes around goes around"

Any other opinions?

I definitely think so. Whether you believe there is some higher power which ensures there is equilibrium is the only question.

Someone who behaves in a manner that is inconsistent with generally accepted behavior will eventually either end up with someone who is exactly the same and get burned or get under the wrong persons skin. One way or another, you can't go through life behaving in a way that is inconsitent with societal norms. Those people generally end up on the fringe of society.

Remember Newton's Third Law "For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction."

Best,

GB

phyrespryte

I don't think that just because you've done something bad you're going to eventually "get yours". Just look at all the people that do bad things and are living the good life. Then there are great people with all kinds of bad things happening to them. Also some people are just born into crappy situations.

I think the "what comes around goes around" thing was created to scare people into behaving or to make people that've been burned feel better.

Sand&Water
Then there are great people with all kinds of bad things happening to them. Also some people are just born into crappy situations.

That's the ugly truth, right there. :mad: People who, have done good all their life, and what do they get in the end? Bad karma. Every little rotten incident turns the worst for them. That's exactly, what's been happening to me. Hate it!

It's like the snowball effect. Things just get worse, worse, and worse. Until eventually you reach a breaking point. Then, BAM! Ends up somewhere unknown, isolated, and stuck in a rut. I think I'm too familiar with this case.

Anyways, the karma and the "what goes around comes around" doesn't hold true to every situation. There are flaws to it. Hence the Universe and Entropy.

KittenMoon

Karma is a belief that often goes along with past lives. I believe everything balances out in the end... whether it's in one life or in many.

But if it's many, that prob doesn't mean much to this life.:o

It may be correct that good things happen to bad people and vice versa, but I also believe that for the most part, we are all responsible for our own happiness in this world. Happy people *often* work to make their lives better, unhappy people *often* don't work to make their lives better.

Certainly doesn't hold true in every situation, but particularly when it comes to relationships, I believe there is an equilibrium. Though it may hurt when they end, we may be treated like dirt, etc., etc., that person is almost always a stepping stone to something much better.

GB

• Author
Brittanyjean06

than do bad things? and good things will come to you?/

Why is life like that? grrr

KittenMoon

Not necessarily. Let's remember the 2% of the population currently in prisons for doing "bad things". :rolleyes:

Life is never fair unless you're the one winning, even then it's only neutral.:laugh:

Sand&Water

:lmao: :lmao:

That's a funny one. I did just that a while ago. Good idea, don't you think?

Well what did I get for it? ...More bad luck. Go figure. :) It's all good. Now, when I receive the unfortunate side of events, it doesn't bother me. I'm used to it. :)

• Author
Brittanyjean06

Sometimes things such big stuggles, everything is still so new to me even though its been 9 months

and I let my self hear things so that makes things worse

bad bad bad

kitten chick

I don't believe in karma anymore. I think that there is a ying and yang to every situation and we fall on the same side in most situations we are in whether it's the predominantly "bad" side or predominantly "good" side. I think the people that fall on the "bad" side have found a way to keep from feeling and understanding the impact of the "bad", be it their actions or the actions of those who touch their lives. The bad bounces off of them yet sometimes the good seeps in. The good bounces off of those that are good yet they take in the bad. If the bad doesn't affect them then there can be no such thing as karma.

• Author
Brittanyjean06

I sometimes believe the worse you go through maybe the better the after like, or in recarnation beleifs, a new and better life

Though all these theorys come to my head, because there has to be more to life than just pain, something hidden that no one really knows about until the time is up for us.

Life can just be soo damaging for a person, and not just stupid little break ups, Time to toughen up because things could be worse