These are the exact songs I can't listen to, what songs can't you bare?

Brittanyjean06

Brittanyjean06

Alice in chains- Nutshell

Shine down- dare you

alice in chains- shame in you

A country song I forget

Your just the best I had- by vertical herizon- or gary allan

some sheryl crow ones on her greatest hits( the sad ones)

I can listen to some songs, you know that are sad I can handel

But if I come across one of these I get in this really dark place, a place of vivid memorys , and I reamber listening to these songs when me and my ex would fight, God music brings out so much emotion

Name some of your songs

A country song I forget

great song to forget! If you forgot it, don't worry about it! :p

Most of the songs I can't stand are no longer played and I just change channels or skip it on the iPod.

WeaknPowerless

Magdelana - A Perfect Circle

Black - Pearl Jam <--- Also happens to be my favourite song ever, I just can't bring myself to play it anymore. One day though...

Anything by the Eagles--but especially Hotel California.

Anything by the All American Rejects or whatever they are called.

I Honestly Love You by Olivia Newton-John.

Anything from the original "Grease" soundtrack.

Boot-Scoot Boogie by Brookes and Dunn.

Citizen Erased
Anything from the original "Grease" soundtrack.

OMG I think I know every single word to every single one of those songs :sick:

• Author
Brittanyjean06
Magdelana - A Perfect Circle

Black - Pearl Jam <--- Also happens to be my favourite song ever, I just can't bring myself to play it anymore. One day though...

Black is very sad, and though yellow ed better doesn't seem to be that sad, well that one lord I can't stand

especially since he tried to teach it to me on guitar and that has been the only thing I could ever play

It's sad becase the bands above happen to be the best bands, and I can only listen to their upbeat music

Used to be that I could not even hear the beats from these songs, and I used to love them. Getting anxiety attacks, change channels or skip on ipod; I remember in the first two months, tears would come out just by hearing these.

Now, I sing happily to them :) Why? Cause music is my first love, and I love those songs, still love them, and forgot about their significance with my ex.

Here's the list:

you are my sunshine, my only sunshine...whoever sings that

oasis: acquiesce and live forever

pearl jam: black

jeff buckley: last good bye

any tom petty

and lastly, yes pretty pathetic, but margaritaville by the jimmy. Why? Cause we hooked up at margaritaville, while watching the jimmy singing to us :)

Citizen Erased

Pretty much anything by ColdPlay. I would rather eat my own head rather then sit down and listen to that sob story.

almost all of the country songs on our local country station (92.5fm)

but especially

rascal flatts - Broken Road

anything by 3 doors down.

PS Brittany we used to trade threads back months ago---how are you holding up?/I just recently came back to the LS, good old faithful for my a$$h*ole is at it again:)

• Author
Brittanyjean06

Hi! well i just started posting more about how the private calls I've been getting have been holding me back, and putting false hope in my head

so lately I relapsed and it hit me all over again, I just consider this an emotional roller coaster type ride

Thanks for asking and how are you holding up!

I'm ok thanks, at about round 3 since you and I last spoke. I moved back in with my sons father in Jan, and just moved us out again in April so that lasted about 5 months total. What a joy ride. Now I'm doing it all over again, because after 2 wks he called me crying again. I'm just never leaving my mothers house again.(Ithink I remeber saying that before, I just have to mean it this time lol)

My emotions are still running wild though I think I'm much better off staying here where I am now and so is my son.

As far as the blocked calls go youve come so far, have you thought about changing your number to avoid knowing its happening?

Nice talking to you again, I'm going to dreamland for the night but I'll check back tomorrow.

phyrespryte

Eric Clapton - You look wonderful tonight

That one part...And then she asks me, "Do I look all right?" And I say, "Yes, you look wonderful tonight."

Makes me cry everytime.

RecordProducer

"You might need somebody" used to make me cry and it's not the lyrics, but just the melody. It just affected my nervous system somehow. It was pretty embarrassing, cuz I would hear the song in a public place and all of a sudden my eyes would tear.

Many songs wake up my emotions. I can easily start crying because some song or movie scene made me emotional. Even right now cuz I am just thinking about getting emotional... :laugh:

"All by myself" by Madonna touches my soul too. Also any lyrics where a man sings for a woman with a lot of respect and love can make me cry. :lmao:

I find that when listening to old songs that the ex and I usedto enjoy together that I can still enjoy them and pull new meaning out of them. As of late this goes well with Jason Mraz, a lot of his love songs are also about heartbreak and about rebuilding all at the same time, choose the meaning that suits :)

• Author
Brittanyjean06

well thats good to here that your staying right over there lol

Yes, but before we change the number my dad wanted to trace the calls to get them in trouble, I don't think that will work so were gonna change it

I haven't been getting any lately, I did text my ex finally in like 5 months to say" if it is you thats sad move on, and blablhbalh"

I still want my number changed!