I don't know ......

My Ex girlfriend and I had been dating for close to three years, but I had had a crush on her for about two years previous. We have had a lot of ups and downs, but we always got through it. She was always telling me how much she loved me and how she wanted to spend the rest of her life with me, and that made me feel very good because I felt (and still do, unfortunantly) the same way. This past week, everything was going really well, and then something happened. This past saturday night, she stayed at her house about 30 min. away. While she was there, she had a friend come over who brought a "guy friend" over with her. Then Monday, she broke up with me because she said we weren't supposed to be together. That same night, she made out with that guy. Then yesterday, I decide to go to her dorm to talk to her, and when I get there, that guy is there. It turns out he stayed the night with her. And I found out that he stayed with her last night also. Tonight, I have to study with her because she has the notes for our test tomarrow. I'm just so confused right now. I want to see her and hold her so bad, but I know that it's just going to hurt me even more. I can't eat, I can't sleep, and I have that terrible lump in my throat. And what's more, I really think this guy is using her. Apperantly, he goes through girls like nothing. If she tries to come back one day, what should I do???? What can I do to stop thinking about her??? Someone please help.