my problem

sallyjavan

sallyjavan

Well i'm new to this area and i was wondering if someone can give me advice. So here it goes all i can say is that we had a 4 year long distance relationship and out of the 4 years i saw him only once for about a month of going out. we were set to get married but everything changed. i loved this guy so much that i would had done anything to be with him, and it killed me that he couldn't show any affection towards me. everything turned upside down completly after i left after we talked for about 2 months when i saw him things changed completly. he wasn't being himself. he would change his mind so much, he was confused he was stuck between his parents and me. me and his sister were best friends but now our friendship drifted apart to as well. after 4 years of putting up with him i finally decide to call it quits with this guy because i was tierd of him ruining me. it was like being take adantage of and was tierd of him talking bad to me and run over me like i was nothing to him anymore. this guy would go and come back go and come back i wouldn't hear from him in 2 weeks or 1 month he would leave without not telling me where he went off to ( just a reminder we were friends not to close close just regular friends and he had a tendancy to be like this he i hadn't heard a word with him after 2 or 3 years then he would come back touching base with me when we were friends at that time) so i decided to move on because i couldn't keep up with him any longer.he left for another 2 weeks i had not heard one word from him. I met another guy at a wedding he gave me his phone number and we started talking and we started dating. after 2 weeks he came back again. he didnt take the news pretty well that i was with someone else. we broke up so many times and got back together. he would always have excuse for me to come back to him. nor i gave myself time to heal from my previous relationship i got engaged to the guy i was dating about 2 months later and my ex would be talking to me again. he also didnt take that news pretty well either we lost contact for almost 7 to 8 months. everytime i'd end up talking to my ex bf things keep getting mentioned about the past and it would hurt me and him both. After i got engaged he would drop a small email to check up on me. When i started planning my wedding i made a wedding website sent it to him and he put a comment on my website so i emailed him again and thanked for doing that. I got married to my finace its almost been a year sense we got married. But here is the thing during this time period i was married things were becoming worse for me bc he wouldn't stay away we would have huge arguments, we would end up not talking to each other then leave for about another month or 2 then start talking to me again then we would get into another argument. its been going on like that sense i got engaged. he put me in lot of trouble with my parents i would aruge over this guy with my parents, he turned my life upside down sense i was with him. my husband knows cause i tell him and my husband is very understading person. i told him the situation he told me to stay away i did for a while he would email me again trying to pick another fight with me then i would get in trouble with my husband and it was ruining my marriage like this. i know everything has passed everything was history between us. but dont yall think i should get the answer's that i need? or should leave it alone and let him ruin me again? during mid summer everything got worse again he would curse me out and was driving my crazy with his wierd talking and i couldn't put up with it anymore. Until he confessed that he was still in love with me and still had strong feelings for me. we've lost contact for a while after that my life was falling back in place again so i could make my husband happy. he emailed me and said he was getting married and how he is happy and he would tell me about his life story and i got to a point where i said i didnt care about that anymore and congragulated him and he would need to stop contacting me if he's a soon to be married man. he would keep bragging about it. for about weeks and i just kept telling him i didnt care but in one conversation he said i should care that he's getting married and also told me that he wants to see me when he gets a chance to come to america. i told him i didnt want to see him and had nothing to do with him and told him have a great time in the states. its like he's trying to compare his life with mine and like to get even with me or something. after 6 years we broke up he still wont leave. i told him if he doesn't leave or stay away that i will file a complaint on him and would make sure he would end up in jail for about a couple of months. why, why would someone do that? does this still means he still has feelings for me if so then why wont he tell him or say anything about it? if he is really getting married then why still contacting me? i deserve to get some anwers from him he just doesn't want to look stupid in front of me cause he knows i'll get mad. someone please help me try to figure this out bc if i cant figure it out then someone please help me why after so many years he would want to do this to me. any advice would greatly be appreciated.

thanks

sally