goddamnit...a slip up?

Zeppelin456

Ach, so i haven't talked to my ex in about 2 weeks now and I was starting to feel a bit better. I've been running regularly and being social, doing all the things I need to make myself feel better. It's been about 2 months since the break of the two year relationship and I was just now starting to feel a bit better about myself, not all the time, but sometimes. We broke up during december break and since then I've seen her once, on my birthday, when she came to visit me. We had a pretty decent time and things seemed to be okay...I was later depressed and decieded I wouldn no longer contact her, blocked her from AIM. I resolved that if she called me, I would still speak with her, as we had agreed to be friends and I really would like to, aside from all oppurtunities at getting back together. So things have been getting better lately until just now, when I signed onto facebook. She had updated hers and I stupidly clicked it. She had put up a bunch of new photos of her and her new friends and I looked at them and everything just rushed back in. I've been working so hard for two weeks now, have I ruined it all? I thought that I was at the point where I cared less and less about her, but I feel like I've just taken a major step back by loooking at these photos of her having a good time. THIS IS SO DISTRESSING, why did I ****ing do this what should I do now??

hey man. dont beat yourself up too much. it'll set you back, but it wont wipe out the progress you've made. give it a day or two, and you'll be back on track. give yourself some time to grieve alittle again as this might purge some of those hidden emotions a bit. just let yourself feel them and don't fight it.

• Like 1