do you know about this kind of thing (pleas pleas read it )

stop_loving

I am 21 now and she is 23 .she is my best friend we spanned more time in different places than any of other our friends . and every body around us think that we are couples even most of our friends but not true :confused: in this case i am totally fall in love but not her . when i say not her she didn't think of that for a moment .

I can't even pass a day with out sing her . so I try to stop this thing but i can't

The next step i try to do is to heat her it is so difficult so this step was not successful

The last thing i was try to do is to stop contacts by doing - switched of my cell phone by going to other places with out her and so on but this is no working instead i realize that i truly love her i don't know about 2morrow but i am in this situation but i expect something . Something miracle that GOD will work on it .

My friends if you have idea plz write to me you will the one that you protect someone in this world from suffering

Thanks for all who read this

slubberdegullion

I'm sorry about this, but I'm a little confused.

Are you in love with a girl that sees you only as a "friend"?

• Author

slubberdegullion

yah I love her but as I told you she sees me as a friend. but we spend a lot of time together even 2day we where from 6pm to 2:30 pm together we talk a lot ..... I don't know but i think she didn't think as i think

Oh my friend it is to hard I understand what are you think about b/c I got the same thing I resolve the problem by stop any connection with her I try to do like other friends that was the solution actually it is bad b/c I also lose her friendship but let try this