Upset, Jealous, weak!

caring guy

It's 4.45am, i just woke having dreamed about running through a field with my fiance, laughing.

I turned over to put my arm around her & she wasn't there!, then i realised where i was, back at my parents, seperated because of my illness & what went with it leading to the split!

I'm thinking of her now, laying in her bed alone, or maybe she's with another, as this is the weekend her kid is at his dads & she could have gone out with friends & pulled.

I'm crying, i feel pathetic, i feel weak, i feel i want to text her or email her to tell her how i feel. But that will push her away, but if i don't i may never see her again.

I've done this before with no reply.

Not a moment of the day goes by without me thinking of her & what she's doing.

I'm very sensitive & feel insecure.

Is this normal & when does it end.:(

slubberdegullion

Yes, it's absolutely normal, you're not crazy, and you did the right thing by suppressing the impulse to contact her.

When it ends depends on time and the effort you put in to making it end. Time by itself is only part of the solution. What you do with that time is the other part.

And don't flog yourself over dreams. They're meaningless.

when you woke up, you should have popped opened a beer.

why'd you dream of her anyway? dream of someone like

kristen dunst wrapping her legs around you, not your ex-g/f.

and try to move out of your parents home for crissakes

Errr Fatcat, I think the guy mentioned an illness...

Get your health sorted out first is my advice. You cannot fight too many battles at once. Concentrate on getting yourself well nothing else, just yourself.

Remember just YOURSELF first, everyone and everything after that is sorted will happen what ever way it happens.

• Author

Fatcat, if i could select my dreams, i would!

If it weren't for my parents house, i'd be dead by now, believe me!

Slubber, i know time is healing & getting back into life insted of wallowing in self pity & reflection, listening to depressive music, shutting myself off & sleeping, but thats all i feel like doing now! Then i get a thought of her with someone else, looking into someone elses eyes, at cinema with someone else & holding their hand & i get all anxious & panicky!- sh*t! Thats probably what she's doing & "us" is all forgotten & she's carrying on with life, like it's so easy for her, as i know her & am sure it is!

Witabix thanks, i got many issues & think nobody will be there for me & i know i have to learn to give as much as i take! I think getting myself right, my anxiety/depressive bouts is something i got to learn to handle & not put upon a partner, but i'm scared i will get these bouts & another heartbreak.

Thanks

CG