The tiniest of things hurt ......

heartnsoul

This is so trivial but...I had deleted my ex from my buddy list and the SECOND I add him back on, the heart ache sets in!! Does anybody else torture themselves with this childish behavior??!! I have to laugh because I actually deleted him and it was such a nice feeling not having to see whether or not he was on line. I know...I know...THAN DELETE HIM AND KEEP HIM OFF!! lol The curiosity just gets the better of me and I do this stupid crap!

*Siigh* Just wanted to vent and wonder how many more silly people there are out in this world.

I applaud you on deleting him .. But why add him back ??

Sounds like self punishment .. Does he know you do this .. Maybe that is why .. you are looking for a reaction

I know on yahoo and msn the person knows you added them at the time you add them..

• Author

Art...I'm literally sitting here laughing at myself. He can't see when I add or delete him. I use aim. Yes, I was feeling better about not knowing whether he was on or not and now, I can't seem to take him back off!! I guess I'm stalking him!! LOL I WILL delete him again. Now, it's me seeing how long he stays on.

I'm effing 31 years old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Art...I'm literally sitting here laughing at myself. He can't see when I add or delete him. I use aim. Yes, I was feeling better about not knowing whether he was on or not and now, I can't seem to take him back off!! I guess I'm stalking him!! LOL I WILL delete him again. Now, it's me seeing how long he stays on.

I'm effing 31 years old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lmao: I did that for the first couple of weeks and I'm close to your age so don't feel too bad.

Just create a section on your AIM that says "People who don't count". Put all of your ex's on there. Then when you're tired of it just delete the whole section.:D

• Author

kitten chick....very good idea!! I just deleted him again lol I'm on fire tonight!! I'm just laughing cuz I know it's stupid. I haven't spoken to this BOY in 2 months and I'm still doing this to myself. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one :p

Drivetildriven

Ha! That's funny. I'm glad I'm not the only one that does that crap. I've had my ex on and off my buddy list so many times I've lost count. Currently she's still on it. :( I have, however had the will power to block her and keep her blocked on all of my email accounts. :)

I can soo relate about the little things hurting... I change my sheets, cat litter, daily chores can initiate saddness.....sooo many little things can trigger pain...crazy so don't feel silly.

I was looking at my digital camera and realized pictures of our trip to Punta Cana in February were on them I literally put the camera down and stared at it knowing I shouldn't look but wanted to.I sat there for a friggin hour looking at my camera my dogs were so confused they sat next to me on the floor and sniffed and looked at the camera too(lol) we were all there worshiping this metal box.I finally after an hour of remembering the trip couldn't stand the pain of reliving the experience and seeing her face and her in a bikini.

I don't think age matter I am 34 and I am sitting looking at a camera fron 5 feet away for an hour.:D Its gotta get better right?