I finally found out why I hurt him so bad...is there hope?

HURTANDCONFUSED81

HURTANDCONFUSED81

My sisters ex bf who is a mutual friend to my ex talked with him last nite. He told him that he was really really hurt...of all the things I ever did to him. For instance, his 21st bday he got drunk and was puking..and I was still at the club flirting with some guy..then recently I went back home and I met up with a guy I had a past with and tried to resolve that. Point is, I always had these emotional issues with past guy friends..and it hurt him alot. And said he had to move on for his own good. But before he left that nit ewhen we broke up...despite him saying he didnt love me anymore..I kept apologizng and begging for a second chance. I realize its a bit too late...but do u think given time that he can forgive me and give me a second chance? I told him I realized I had to stop doing this because the past is the past...and that I realize he was the one I wanted. But when my sister's ex told him that I still loved him and taht ID do anything to get a second chance..he said he believes in the goodness of people. But that I always say things...*sigh *I just want to know..is this hopeless forever?

Ive decided to move on..but I just want to know if I should ever look back.

If I was your ex and you did to me as well I would not want to see your a** at my door. I would leave him alone and let him find someone else who appreciates him.

The sad part is, normally once you break the trust with a guy, it's HARD to get that trust back, and if you do earn some trust back normally it's not enough to build a good strong relationship off of...

:(

Honestly, I wouldn't hold out to much hope.

I'm noticing a pattern here. You are asking if this guy will give you the chance to resolve past issues, which is one of the major problems that led to your breakup, you trying to resolve past issues.

We all have to make choices in life. And no matter what choice you make there is always going to be some degree of "what if?" You need to learn to accept that about your past. Leave all of your emotional baggage of the past behind you. And move forward with a new start.

We all have to make choices in life. And no matter what choice you make there is always going to be some degree of "what if?" You need to learn to accept that about your past. Leave all of your emotional baggage of the past behind you. And move forward with a new start.

Can I use this advice for myself? I liked it.

Nope, sorry, you can't. You have to get in line and ask for your own words of wisdom. :lmao: :lmao:

Just kiddin, if my advice helps, anyone can use it.

Nope, sorry, you can't. You have to get in line and ask for your own words of wisdom. :lmao: :lmao:

Just kiddin, if my advice helps, anyone can use it.

I just eed to apply your words of wisbom to my situation.

Which, by the way I am going to do anyway. Thanks:p

But anyway, good advice to the original poster.