LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Breaking Up, Reconciliation & Coping > Coping

Why is it so easy for her

Coping Learning to deal with one's emotions and loss.

Like Tree7Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 6th March 2019, 10:37 AM   #31
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happynsad View Post
Stupidly I was looking for what I found. I have to stop looking or I will never move on.
Why? You don't still want her do you?
stillafool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th March 2019, 11:42 AM   #32

Moving on

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillafool View Post
Why? You don't still want her do you?

No. I can't stand her anymore, however there is still something that bothers me after being together so long.
Happynsad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th March 2019, 12:19 PM   #33
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happynsad View Post
I like the idea of not doing family things. The kids will just think there is chance we will get back together and I will just be miserable. I don't know what she hopes to get out of it other than me paying for stuff if we did things together.

When the divorce talk first came up, she said she wanted to remain close like some celebrities, still vacation together etc. I thought she was insane. I would spend all the time with our kids and she would spend the entire time on her phone looking for men.

I want zero to do with her unless it's child related.

Thank you everyone! I think I will struggle for a while but it's got to get better.
Keep everything separate. It may seem awkward upfront but the kids will adjust.
Text or email only kids or business.

You can cut contact even with kids. You have your time and she has hers.

Stop any engagement. Pickup/drop offs limit to 3 minutes. No engagement.

You can't then you'll just linger in this.
Marc878 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th March 2019, 10:23 PM   #34

Moving on

Very true. I don't want to think about her/our marriage forever. Everytime we interact, my mind starts racing.
Happynsad is offline   Reply With Quote