Painful Truth

Sinyorittah

Painful Truth

When you have nothing and struggling with life , no one wants you. Not even your own Shadow. Not even the people you call your friends will consider you important enough to receive your calls at 10am in the morning if you needed help, you look ugly and desperate to all single guys you show interest in, nobody wants to listen to your troubled heart, in a strange Land like China, you will miss the feeling of having a true close friend, the warm feeling of having your mother by your side.

I don't know why I am crying but am just so sad and lonely right now, I wish I had someone to talk to. I wish I had someone who worries about me, I wish I had someone who passist on calling me to check on me and see how am doing, I wish I had a true friend I could count on. Because I really feel so alone in the world right now. The people I call friends just taught me a lesson of a lifetime, am not that important to them, and realizing this right now just makes my heart hurt alot. Cz now I realize I hv no one I can count on. Not even my own Shadow. True and loyal friends are hard to find.

• Like 1

I'm sorry you're having a hard time. Do you have a roof over your head? Are you able to have the necessities? I hope so. Is there any way you could afford to keep and feed a small dog for companionship? They will love you no matter what and other people will talk to you when you are out with your dog.

Is there any particular problem we here at the forum can help you with?

I can understand feeling despondent when you feel isolated. Reach out to your parents, a counselor somebody. Called a suicide hotline. Even if your mom is on the other side of the world she will help you.

You're still alive and we hear you. Many many others feel exactly the way you do. Reach out and help others. Try to get back to your normal routine no matter how much it hurts. We wish you the best.

Do you work or go to school? Can you join a club where you will meet new people?

Even with all of its ugliness, we live in a wonderous, beautiful world. Take a walk in a park. Reconnect with nature.

Keep a journal. I write almost everything down. It does help. Friends sometimes come and go from our lives. They are making more room in your life for new friends. Feel free to private message me. I'll be your pen pal!

• Like 1

Sometimes when you loose love,every small loss can feel enormous. Your not alone and the poster above me is right, this is a big world. There are tons of people and tons of opprunties in it.