LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Breaking Up, Reconciliation & Coping > Coping

Painful Truth

Coping Learning to deal with one's emotions and loss.

Like Tree2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25th February 2019, 5:27 PM   #1

Painful Truth

Painful Truth
When you have nothing and struggling with life , no one wants you. Not even your own Shadow. Not even the people you call your friends will consider you important enough to receive your calls at 10am in the morning if you needed help, you look ugly and desperate to all single guys you show interest in, nobody wants to listen to your troubled heart, in a strange Land like China, you will miss the feeling of having a true close friend, the warm feeling of having your mother by your side.
I don't know why I am crying but am just so sad and lonely right now, I wish I had someone to talk to. I wish I had someone who worries about me, I wish I had someone who passist on calling me to check on me and see how am doing, I wish I had a true friend I could count on. Because I really feel so alone in the world right now. The people I call friends just taught me a lesson of a lifetime, am not that important to them, and realizing this right now just makes my heart hurt alot. Cz now I realize I hv no one I can count on. Not even my own Shadow. True and loyal friends are hard to find.
Sinyorittah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th February 2019, 5:37 PM   #2
Established Member

I'm sorry you're having a hard time. Do you have a roof over your head? Are you able to have the necessities? I hope so. Is there any way you could afford to keep and feed a small dog for companionship? They will love you no matter what and other people will talk to you when you are out with your dog.

Is there any particular problem we here at the forum can help you with?
Old 25th February 2019, 5:54 PM   #3
Established Member

I can understand feeling despondent when you feel isolated. Reach out to your parents, a counselor somebody. Called a suicide hotline. Even if your mom is on the other side of the world she will help you.
d0nnivain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th February 2019, 7:18 PM   #4
Established Member

Sending prayers. Care for yourself, in time you will find true friends.
Orokotikki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th February 2019, 9:31 PM   #5
Established Member

You're still alive and we hear you. Many many others feel exactly the way you do. Reach out and help others. Try to get back to your normal routine no matter how much it hurts. We wish you the best.
David33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th February 2019, 1:39 AM   #6
Established Member

Do you work or go to school? Can you join a club where you will meet new people?

Even with all of its ugliness, we live in a wonderous, beautiful world. Take a walk in a park. Reconnect with nature.

Keep a journal. I write almost everything down. It does help. Friends sometimes come and go from our lives. They are making more room in your life for new friends. Feel free to private message me. I'll be your pen pal!
vla1120 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27th February 2019, 8:21 PM   #7
Established Member

Sometimes when you loose love,every small loss can feel enormous. Your not alone and the poster above me is right, this is a big world. There are tons of people and tons of opprunties in it.
Realitysux is offline   Reply With Quote