Ex tagged me on facebook despite avoiding me

jtro243

So my ex and I worked on a project for her pet last summer. The project has pretty well been finished for some time now but she decided to make a post of her pet and its custom made habitat and give me a "shout out for all the help". I find this strange because we have barely exchanged any words. It took me sending a goodbye-im-moving-on text to get any kind of emotional response from her (notice I didn't say conversation). Then she goes and tags me on facebook?

She's seeing someone new, albeit not officially, but why tag me...

The only reason I can think of is perhaps she was trying to make my current girlfriend jealous by tagging me, seeing as we went facebook official the same day (today).

Like I know I've read too much into some stuff in the past, but for ****s sake come on. That's obviously a jab at the very least. or 'hovering' or whatever you want to call it.

• Author
I’d view it as a shout-out for a job well done.

There is absolutely no reason for that. You don't just casually PUBLICLY do a digital high five with your ex you've been ignoring and ended things with badly.

You can't honestly believe it was that nonchalant....

• Like 1
  • Author
There's a very easy solution to this and all future Facebook-related issues.

BLOCK.

At this point, I don't even want to warrant her a reaction of any kind. I'd rather come off as thought I'm unbothered at all

At this point, I don't even want to warrant her a reaction of any kind. I'd rather come off as thought I'm unbothered at all

You might want to seem unbothered but the fact is that you ARE bothered by it, and therefore should take steps to prevent it happening again.

Why do you give 2 short ships how you "come off" to her? You should be doing what is best for YOU right now, not what makes you come off best to HER.