What is wrong with me!

Noemiforever43

Noemiforever43

I am not able to hate my husband more, I know he is cheating I know he is a liar, I know he is horrible, and I know also I want my pain of missing him to end, but i can't hate him, like he hates me.

I still love the guy, I am not sure why? I never been in a crazy situation like this,

Actually in many instances it takes energy to keep on hating someone. The only person you hurt from long term hate is yourself. If you have moved to the point that you don't hate him - that actually might be a cloud with a silver lining. I have hated one old acquaintance in my life - and have released myself from hating him, which has given me a big rush of relief. It's actually healthier to be moved on and just know him as an acquaintance.

Don't hold on to hate.

Happy Lemming

I'm a firm believer in Karma, so I try to subscribe to a "live and let live" attitude, that includes not "hating" someone.

Although I've never been married, I've had some long term relationships end and have been dumped. I don't hate the other person, I just wish them well, hope they find happiness and move on.

Its not my place to hate them. If they were mean or deceitful, I'll leave it to Karma to correct that situation.

You can't control his hate of you, so don't let it concern you.

• Author
Noemiforever43
I'm a firm believer in Karma, so I try to subscribe to a "live and let live" attitude, that includes not "hating" someone.

Although I've never been married, I've had some long term relationships end and have been dumped. I don't hate the other person, I just wish them well, hope they find happiness and move on.

Its not my place to hate them. If they were mean or deceitful, I'll leave it to Karma to correct that situation.

You can't control his hate of you, so don't let it concern you.

Thank you, you make my night! I now have a different outlook to life, thanks to you, every time he hates me, or screams I will keep in mind your words, I will embraced me

Happy Lemming
Thank you, you make my night! I now have a different outlook to life, thanks to you, every time he hates me, or screams I will keep in mind your words, I will embraced me

Glad to help, hope you feel better, today!!

Edited to add: A wise older Hindu gentleman once told me "Control the Controllables" If you can't control it, don't worry or stress about it.

Edited by Happy Lemming
spacing