Pulling through it all

Chassit

After 4 months, I am really beginning to get through it all. I can't say I don't still feel great all of the time and I expect to not be fully healed for a long time. But I am through the worst of it.

You will get there too.

Good for you, Chassit. Keep it going and by time winter ends you should be in your best place to start again if you want.

I'm so glad to hear this! You don't know how much you help those of us that are struggling when you post that you are getting better.

NC is tough and so many of us are struggling with obsessive thoughts, not sleeping, feeling bad about ourselves, wondering when and if we will hear from our exes, and wondering if we will ever feel happy again. Just seeing stories with a glimmer of hope is so helpful for me, and I'm sure for others as well.

I'm so glad to hear this! You don't know how much you help those of us that are struggling when you post that you are getting better.

NC is tough and so many of us are struggling with obsessive thoughts, not sleeping, feeling bad about ourselves, wondering when and if we will hear from our exes, and wondering if we will ever feel happy again. Just seeing stories with a glimmer of hope is so helpful for me, and I'm sure for others as well.

I feel the exact same way! Mine is almost a month and he replaced me with someone else within 2 weeks. NC is so tough and i'm dying inside. I ask myself everyday why I feel so much for him when he left me with no shame and when I will feel better.

It's nice to hear someone getting better! I wish to be at that stage myself and maybe one day i'll look back and laugh at myself for being an idiot.