LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Breaking Up, Reconciliation & Coping > Coping

Day 21 of NC and feeling depression kicking in

Coping Learning to deal with one's emotions and loss.

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28th November 2018, 10:51 AM   #1

Day 21 of NC and feeling depression kicking in

I had a depression a few years back. I cannot go back to that place again. Don't know what to do. Have this one friend that I feel like I can talk to but she's really busy rn.

I have to be fine somehow.
Loserjennie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th November 2018, 12:08 PM   #2
Established Member

Can you get some meds to bridge the gap for the time being?
Artdeco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th November 2018, 2:13 PM   #3

Have made an appointment with a counselor so we'll see what happens after that. trying to not read too much threads on loveshack because frankly this forum is depressing lol
Loserjennie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th November 2018, 2:59 PM   #4
Established Member

It starts with a mindset. With a name like loser jennie, you are going in the wrong direction. Consider just seeing yourself as Jennie

Try making a list of all the good things you like about yourself. Keep a Gratitudes Journal. Every morning write down 3 things you are grateful for; some profound others more benign. Write down another 3 things at night. Re-read the journal once per week.
d0nnivain is offline   Reply With Quote