LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Breaking Up, Reconciliation & Coping > Coping

how not to be angry at females

Coping Learning to deal with one's emotions and loss.

Like Tree5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18th November 2018, 5:19 PM   #16
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWN52 View Post
I'm not blaming her.
This whole post is about how jaded you are because of how women have treated you. You're completely blaming both of them.
basil67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th November 2018, 5:30 PM   #17
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWN52 View Post
I was grabbing food one night talking to her on phone. She casually, expressed " someone sent me flowers, i'm not sure who it is". Then the following day she said " It looks like it was my ex, this doesn't affect me." I asked her well how long ago did you guys break up? " 10 months ago". I told her. So you guys broke up and almost a year later he sends you flowers?. To me that sounded like bs. Because I know if it were me that sounds like an act of desperation.

I don't know for sure, but that's just my guess.
Exactly. You don't know if your assumption is correct, but you're behaving and speaking as though it is. This is part of your problem, my friend.

You're positioning yourself as a victim when you actually have no tangible reason to be doing so.
ExpatInItaly is offline   Reply With Quote