She follows adultery

lostboy123

She got admission to her college and then made a good friend, perhaps boyfriend to say. A few month later(4years from today) she met me in a family gathering as we both are relatives. She got attracted towards me and asked for love. I refused but she didn't forgive. Ultimately, she made me love her and I accepted that for the sake of her happiness. In the meanwhile she was in relationship with her college mate which I was unaware of. 1 year after our friendship, she was in bed with me and I realized that she was a virgin. When I tried to have sex, she resisted me, hence I didn't go ahead.

After a few months, we again met and she asked me to have sex but I was not in mood and I failed to insert my penis into her and then, I left it without having sex.

1 year later, she had some quarrel with her mate, and her mate informed me of his relationship with her and bla bla. I asked the same to her and she blame him for anything and apologized for not telling me anything. When I asked she told me that they were just friends and promised me to never contact her.

However, a few weeks late when I went outstation she again started talking secretly to her college-mate(her secret boyfriend before she came in my life).

One month later,she again had quarrel with her boyfriend and the guy called when that she was in intimate relationship with him. I got shocked since she failed to keep my promise of not contacting her and had repeatedly been telling lies. Finally, I traced her call details and all and found that the girl was lying to me.

She asked me to stop asking anything about her secret affair in case I wanted my future with her.

I got obsessed with her love so much that it was difficult for me to leave her even after knowing about her secret affair.

I told her that I won't ask her anything and I want to live happily with her in future.

She leaves in another town and I kept calling her and she too called me for love chats.

One day, she got angry at me without any reason and I found that she was again in touch with her collage-mate, and it was she who again initiated the call. She knows well that the guy is not as per her social standards still she keeps calling him secretly and I don't know what else she could have done with him.

Now,

I am completely along as I have stopped talking to her ans I see that she keeps calling her college-guy.

I have just one question----WHY she did this to me?

Please help me get rid of her obsession which catches me every next day.

Thanks from heart.

Edited by lostboy123

She used you. You stroked her ego & kept tolerating her bad behavior. You stroked her ego & made her feel good about herself especially when she was down from fighting with him.

You also have this backwards. He's not the secret BF, you are. He's the primary relationship. You are the other man.

You need to sever ties with her because she has zero respect for you. You are the doormat she wipes her feet on when her real BF is upset with her. Have more self respect then that & leave her alone, forever.

• Like 1
  • Author

Thanks for the help dear. I don't know why I again fall in love for her when she posts her new profile picture on facebook. I felt uncontrollable and I messaged her yesterday. We talked half night almost 3 hrs over whatsapp. She told me that she loves me, misses me a lot and wants to marry me if I allow. When I didn't replied to her question of marriage, she told me bye. I asked if she talks to her BF, she replied that she doesn't and told me that she needs me as her life partner.

When I see her new picture, I fall in love again and want to spend a day or more possibly a hot night with her, she gets mad while being alone with me. She once told me that she loves me like anything and wants to get into me. Sometimes, I thing if she uses the same loving sentences for her BF or it's just for me.

I don't know why I cannot stop thinking about her, it's hampering my career a lot. My family is worried about my career. I hope I could get a book or something which could teach me to get rid of her thought.

• Author

A few years ago, my mother had told me that she talks with many guys and hence, she's a bad girl. I disbelieved my mother at that time. Now, I have found that she talks to any random guy and tries to attract guys by posting good pictures with heavy make-ups.

She always says she loves me and wants me to marry her, once she insisted me to marry her, I told her to keep away from his ex-boyfriend if he wants to marry me, she said nothing rather she offered me to talk with her ex-boyfriend, which made me angry since she well knows that I hate that guy.

Now, even if I don't talk to her, she talks with people and remains happy and keeps posting pictures on facebook. Once, her ex had told me that she used to insist him to marry, also she had studied a lot about marriages and divorces in her college course and I have heard the word 'Polygamy' from her several times.

I don't know what kind of girl she is. It makes me frustrated since she has made a fun of my true love for her.

Edited by lostboy123
Adding details