I had a dream about him

bikinibeach

bikinibeach

In the dream, he sent me a text saying he had no one to paint with and thought of me, so invited me over. In the dream I was slightly shocked because we broke up almost 2 months ago and have not spoken since. But I kind of shrugged and eagerly went over. I miss him.

Of course, I could not get to him though. His family and sisters were guarding the way, just like it was in real life.

I've been fighting the urge to contact him the past few days since this dream.

I suppose I wanted to document this here since this forum and the awesome people here have been so supportive in the past.

Nohbody, Marquee4M, OhPenelope, Sciencegal, lighthouse... there are more. If you all are still around, I will recognize your names.

You all have been really there for me almost 10 years ago. Have you all coped and moved on, I wonder? Are you happy now?

Reading through my post history, I am shocked I have made it this far.

I am much more mature, slowly choosing better men.

But I am single again. My hair is long. It's summertime. And I'm lonely...

I'm sorry to hear you're struggling with loneliness. I have had dreams about exes too after breakups. Mine was a few months ago and I've had a few dreams about him. For some reason, the dreams seem to set me back and make me miss him even more. Have you been coping ok otherwise?