Hard to deal

Zelena87

I met this guy and things were going great. I got kicked out of the place I was living at the time so he offered for me and my son to move in with him at his moms place. Not ideal I know but again we had nowhere to go and I thought we were smooth sailing. So of course things immediately get awkward. He's distant. I tried talking with him and he claimed nothing was changing. I started working more and of course that means less time together. Long story short he lost interest in me and took it upon himself to bring another woman home. And has been with her ever sense. I'm still in his house but he's gone. I moved on the strength of him and he's gone. Everytime I'm in that house my heart hurts. I dont know what to do. Granted we only knew each other a short period of time but again it is what it is now and I literally can't move on.

You need to get you & your son out of there. Get a plan together. Get some money together. Then never ever be dependent on a man you barely know again.

You are lucky his mother is letting you stay.

Oh... You need to pack up your things and leave. Do you a good friend, or family member, who can take you in while you look for another place to live? If not, is there a women's shelter where you can go... You can't stay in this home. He is not a good man and it's not a good long term solution.

CrazyKatLady

That is the pits, but at least he gave your son and you a place when you didn't have anywhere to go. You have to look at the bright side and yes, get out when you are able to as soon as possible.