LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Breaking Up, Reconciliation & Coping > Coping

6 year marriage ended by ex. Blocking communication

Coping Learning to deal with one's emotions and loss.

Like Tree7Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2nd March 2019, 1:49 PM   #91
Established Member

@Beach

There is no indication from her end that she wants to reconcile. Unless that message comes clear from her. I wont be doing any thinking of reconciliation. Its futile its waste of time.

But of she clearly says she wants to get back and start over, it will be entirely a new relationship based on trust and respect for each other. Time will tell.
cooldude123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd March 2019, 2:55 PM   #92
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooldude123 View Post
@Beach

There is no indication from her end that she wants to reconcile. Unless that message comes clear from her. I wont be doing any thinking of reconciliation. Its futile its waste of time.

But of she clearly says she wants to get back and start over, it will be entirely a new relationship based on trust and respect for each other. Time will tell.
Okay. So then the possibility of a second run is still somewhat there for you.

What I'd focus on then is figuring out if I could ever put the past to rest if she ever openly told me she wanted to try again. Because if you can't do that, the latter is never going to work out. You're better off closing this chapter off and never looking back again. But if it's still something you may consider, then the anger, the resentment, the lack of respect, the mistrust..it all has to go and it all has to be sorted if she ever brings it up. Be 2-3 steps ahead. Be ready.

- Beach
Old 4th March 2019, 10:47 AM   #93
Established Member

Thanks @Beach.

Yes that is exactly what i am looking for. A second run is only possible with the fact that she would respect me and then i can let go off all with honest mutual communication between both of us. If she is ready to put herself to this with stopping all that borderline abuses that she did and be honest with me then yes. If not I will not be able to do this.

At this time i do not see anything of that sort coming out of her. So i highly doubt this would ever happen and I will continue moving on with my life.

But really appreciate your advice.
cooldude123 is offline   Reply With Quote