Hanging in there

CrazyKatLady

CrazyKatLady

Working really well lately with my son's dad. Building a small business venture for this month. He is responsive and more relaxed to working with me and I thank God for these small blessings. He wants to get his CAL and I'm diving into a quick real estate interest. My son is happier and being helpful too. I have my mind focused on money and so far the path is slow and steady. I want to see my ex do good and he seems happy enough with our friendship for now. I want to stick to my abstinence vow as a way to honor my faith. I know I am not a virgin but if I could go back and do it all over in my heart and soul I would have wanted to wait until I was married to have sex when I was younger. Of all my sins that one bothers me the most but I can start over now, and I am, and it feels so good to be true to me and not worry about if someone likes me in and out of the bedroom. I really cherish physical intimacy and that one special person who loves you is a very special gift to share with one another. It's a great way to honor that which you love. But I have my heart set on staying abstinent until my last day. I don't feel I am missing out on much out there--and I could never give myself to anyone after the awful sins I have committed. I feel a responsibility to others to let them find someone who has less of a past and who isn't bored or phased by fornication outside of marriage. I do not know what my future holds but I am trying do hard to mend the hurts of my yesterday's and be at least present to show my ex that I care (d) deeply about others pain as well. I pray we continue to improve and to start getting money put up for the future of the kids and ourselves. With God all things are possible. And I am coping well and feel good in my decision to abstain from dumba**'s in the future. Thanks for listening. Now I am going back to work. Running a business never ends!

Hello,

I would like to start off my reply by saying I'm always happy to see people finding their way in life. All of us make mistakes, and trying not to get into a religious point of view, I think one of the most satisfying aspects of life is contributing towards a helpful goal.

I do not know what transgressions you have committed. I have no idea if you have hurt people in your past. But I do know that we all carry a burden, weather it's for past mistakes, failures, sins, missed opportunities... we all have a little chip on our shoulder. What I find intriguing is the vast number of ways people cope with this burden. Some try to ignore it altogether, some acknowledge their problem but are in denial as to the impact it has in their lives, some live their entire lifetimes trying blaming their burden on others.

Weather you were a victim of abuse, of bullying or perhaps you yourself cheated, lied, stole, humiliated or even lost someone dear to you, what's important is to understand that you are not alone. ALL of us live with an emotional pain that begins to define us, it reminds us where we've been, where we come from, yet it's how we deal with said pain that completes the puzzle of who we are.

It's important to look at our past in order to not commit the same mistakes over and over, but it's just as important to keep moving forward or else our past will define us forever. And I made a decision to refuse to be the result of my failures. I will forever embrace those failures, since they brought me here today, wiser, but I will be defined by what I do today for my future and that of my loved ones.

In short, what I want to tell you is that you may feel like you are not worthy for someone special. You may feel you don't deserve to earn someone's trust. Truth is, you may have not been worthy in the past. Maybe you were someone best left alone, BUT you are a different person today. And the only way to know weather you truly have learned to live with that chip on your shoulder is to prove to yourself that you can love and be loved once again.

Maybe it's time, maybe it isn't . But you eventually have to forgive yourself once your feel you made amends with those you've hurt. You shouldn't hide from life thinking that it will be the only way to avoid hurting anymore else ever. You have to have the courage to put your resolve to be a better human being to the test... every day you wake up.

If I were a religious person, I would think God would expect no less.