Reflecting on last message I sent

goldengirl11

goldengirl11

How does a lost cause sound in this message I sent? Does it sound as if I referred to sex, or anything more i.e a relationship?

Look, I know it's a lost cause (and won't persist), but I just want us to have bloody good non-rushed sex for once, as we likely won't get a chance again by the looks of things. Just been watching GM doc for 3 hours - think it stirred me up!

Thanks

• Author
goldengirl11
Sounds like sex to me

Ok thanks. I had been trying hard with NC for several weeks, but lost it the past few days admittedly. I hope I won't get a hurtful response in the morning :-(

Depends on the nature of your relationship with this person. If it's been a purely no strings attached sexual relationship with no feelings involved on either side then your message sounds like an invitation for sex.

If your relationship with this person has been romantic in nature, you or he were in love at some point but now there has been a breakup then your message sounds like you are saying you know the relationship was a lost cause but you will settle for sex.

Depends on the nature of your relationship with this person.

I would suggest that you look at the OP history.

Yes, it looks like you were asking for sex. I would suggest that you let this guy go and try and keep your dignity.