LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Breaking Up, Reconciliation & Coping > Coping

Canít get over ex-Iím drowning

Coping Learning to deal with one's emotions and loss.

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20th June 2018, 1:12 PM   #1
Established Member

Canít get over ex-Iím drowning

I had a relationship with a colleague . But it was a disaster . He was hot and cold , put me down , let me down . We would argue , he didn’t tell his friends about me and was on online dating websites when we were together .

Anyway , I feel so depressed as I have to see him nearly every day . He made me feel so bad about myself , but I was so confused at the time as he was hot /cold.

There was a work night out and he made a bee line for me and stuck with me all night . I’d had to much to drink, he took advantage of me and now has blocked me .

I feel sick that I ever got involved. He flirts with women at work as no one really knows what he is like as a person . He’s admitted he treated me like ****.

I’m looking for a new job , but it’s so hard to cope in the meantime .Any tips? I’m no contact.
Heatemyheart89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th June 2018, 1:21 PM   #2
Established Member

Hopefully you find a new position soon. For now, stay away from him. Keep interactions professional. I would stay away from places that keep you in close vicinity to him and stop the alcohol consumption. Focus on your work and your job search. Try to get some exercise in as the endorphins will help you release all that stress. Use the evenings at home to find peace -- whatever helps you find calm and for me it was meditating.

It's hard to heal when the source of your pain is right there infront of you. Try your best and soon this will pass.
Old 20th June 2018, 1:22 PM   #3
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heatemyheart89 View Post
I had a relationship with a colleague . But it was a disaster . He was hot and cold , put me down , let me down . We would argue , he didnít tell his friends about me and was on online dating websites when we were together .

Anyway , I feel so depressed as I have to see him nearly every day . He made me feel so bad about myself , but I was so confused at the time as he was hot /cold.

There was a work night out and he made a bee line for me and stuck with me all night . Iíd had to much to drink, he took advantage of me and now has blocked me .

I feel sick that I ever got involved. He flirts with women at work as no one really knows what he is like as a person . Heís admitted he treated me like ****.

Iím looking for a new job , but itís so hard to cope in the meantime .Any tips? Iím no contact.
How did he take advantage of you?
stillafool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st June 2018, 10:05 PM   #4
Established Member

Damn

He sounds like an ******* . Ugh Iím so sorry this has happened to you OP. My breakup was 5 days ago and Iím physically feeling ill all day even though Iím not actively thinking about him. You can pm me if you need to vent. Remember that you donít want a guy with no character. He sounds like a womanizer who only cares about himself and what we want is someone caring, thoughtful, and compassionate. This is not your fault!
Funny bunny is offline   Reply With Quote