Ghosted

Yolosloth

Met this beautiful girl three months ago and we hit it off well. We meet through some good friends of mine. Everything was going good in the beginning then a month in I got diagnosed with alopecia and my hair fell out. Sucks right? Well she was cool with it but she noticeably backing off and then just ghosted me. I feel like I just got kicked in the nuts twice. Idk first chick I really was into since my last serious relationship ended a year ago. I tried reaching out but I have no clue what happened if it was my hair or what. I'm just clueless and it hurts.

3 months is good. Honeymoon phase and good stuff. The alopecia certainly didn't help. Not a great thought, but remember even marriages end over minor physical changes. Now that you're a new you, you can find a girl who finds that attractive.

Get back on the horse and try again! Head up.

TurntSloth1

Hello fellow sloth.

I too am being ghosted out of the blue and have no real explanation as to why (I can draw my own conclusions) but what I've learned is to just let it go.

As much as it sucks, no amount of chasing and hounding for answers is going to get the response you want. The bottom line is, if she wanted to talk to you, she would.

I'd take the advice in here as I am and just start moving on. Maybe she'll come back after you haven't reached out for a while, maybe she won't, but there's no point waiting around for her and stressing in the meantime.