How did you move on?

Ta222

In regards to dating again how did you know you were ready? I know I can’t be wallowing forever but this pain has been unlike anything I’ve ever experienced including physical pain. I’m honestly scared to trust again and quite honestly I don’t know if I trust my own judgement. I felt betrayed and obviously broken hearted. I know I’m not ready for a relationship right now but there is someone interested in me and I’m interested in starting to date. I’ve been completely honest with him as to where my head is at and that I don’t want to rush into anything. He’s aware of what happened in my last relationship, he even met my ex once. This new guy was actually cheated on and is slightly hesitant but I can tell he’s interested in pursuing a relationship. I went into my last relationship so blindly that I missed key red flags and ended up being dumped with lies on top of lies.

I can chip my experience, as I was on my first proper date last week, this is almost 6 months post breakup, although she was pushing for this a lot, my mind was all over the place, I was thinking a lot how it will go, will I mess up, I still have the scars of the break up, but time does really heal, I felt I was in a better place.

I suggest to take it slow, let him do his thing, your emotions and the ultimate decision is yours