Wounded

PrincessWarrior1

PrincessWarrior1

It amazes me how much hurt can b inflicted upon a 3 month failed attempt at simply trying to make a friend out of someone who didn't really like me just wanted to use my body. The things that some can manipulate just a wee bit more than I'd like to experience r now. Let us learn together how to guard our hearts n lives better. Feel better friends. Thank you

• Like 1

Only thing is , a friend doesn't need to be interested in your body so it more reads like yet another one that couldn't stay out of the sack but then ends up crying about it sorry.

Don't mean that to be harsh but the problem is , jump into that fire then it is gonna burn unfortunately.

• Like 1

I'm so sorry.

To try and save future heartbreak, always remember that the majority guys don't want close female *friends*. Generally speaking they want either a casual friendship as part of the gang ....or to have you as a lover or girlfriend.

• Like 1
  • Author
PrincessWarrior1

We did not make it. Have sex. I was just excited about him attraction wise and he was beautiful to follow listen to, the challenge of winning his affections. For me the only way is to swear off men. I have no choice at this time, but I'm OK with that. Thank you for sharing, reading & caring.