Again why does this keep happening

OH WOW is all i have ot say.. IM freaking out soo bad right now. My GF of 6 months dumped me tonight. get dumped by my girl of 6 years cause she thought i cheated on her now this one dumps me cause she says her money problems are to much stress in her life. 2 dumps in 1 year is to much for me. My life seams so worthless like i cant do anything right. Yea i have seriously thought about suicide cause i cant make anyone happy incuding myself. Why does she do this to me when i need her most. Damn i need to get controll but i cant seam to grab it.

Life does get tough right after a breakup. There is no reason in the world for suicide. You are just devestated and heartbroken.

All breakups happen for a reason. You don't need to blame yourself for them.

The first girl was obviously a little insecure if she is going to break up with you for thinking that you cheated on her without any sort of proof. Your most recent GF said that she had too much stress. You should respect her for her decision. She obviously can't handle two things at once (i.e. a realationship and stress). If she is going to be stressed out over money, just imagine what other things she will stress out over in the future. Maybe this is a sign that she was not meant for you.

No door is closed without another one opening. Just hang in there and you will meet Ms. Right.

miss-gonewest

Ok, you are having a really crap time right now, I agree and I deeply sympathise. But I do think you are being too hard on yourself... have you maybe thought that it may not be your issue, but that its the type of women you are dating...?

Both reasons for breaking up sound pretty flimsy... and I don't think you should take it as a reflection on your personality.

At least they didn't break up because you were a tyrant, bad in bed, a cheater, controlling, a scrooge, or a million other reasons...

Why does she do this to me when i need her most. Damn i need to get controll but i cant seam to grab it.

You posted the above quote, if there is something else going on in your life right now - maybe she just needed some space. If you want to elaborate, maybe we can help out some more.... s'up to you.

bewilderedandhurt

hi just my 2 cents

if this new girl who broke up with you really means a lot to you, maybe you can be her firned too right now and let her know youre there for her...if nothing but to listen. then ask her if it would help if you guys could sit down and help her work out a better budget perhaps. ask her if rather than drastically breaking up you guys could take a few weeks break to collect yourselves somewhat. you both sound prety stressed . and even though i dont know you , you sound as though making others happy because you said yourself you wanta "do right". youre not saying horray for me and screw everyone else in the world. you are depressed no doubt and today i have to tell you i thought, why am i here too? i felt so useless. but life is still valuable and does have surprises around the corner. just a year ago my own daughter has so many probelms with this jerk she was dating and he seriously broke her heart. it was so painful for a mom to witness. and then just this week he text messaged her apologizing for how h'd been an a....s for so long. (they hadnt spoken in 1 year). even though i have been real depressed lately and cant even seem to get out of bed....i do remember we are all going to go someday ..so why not play it out till the end and see how it winds up. in the meantime..as everyone said here...go easier on yourself. this is no time for so much self blame . this may actually be time for rest and taking 5 till you can regroup again and make a new plan ..that says one day at a time. i ask God to guild me and give me strength and then try to do one positive thing a day even if it is distract myself from thinking about the ex for 1 hour. its good youre talking about it...and if you have to talk to even a counselor who has insight and compassion..well maybe that is another avenue. but this is a cool site and so many of us here can relate to your pain. hang in there and no giving up. peace and faith...

Thanks for replys and i was having a very hard moment wheni posted that. YEs there is alot going on that is hard ot explain all on here. ONe major thing is my ex from teh 6 year relationship is causing me to file for bankruptcy. I bought her a new car when we got engaged and when she dumped me she tossed it back in my face and said it was my problem. No way can I afford this. One thing after another is happening and its just getting to hard to handle.

I just want to say thank you. Reading these replies over a couple times and itse making sense what you all are saying. Yes I may be hard on myself but so much has happened this yesr and one of it is postitive. Its been the roughest in my life. The girl I was dating for the past 5 months has been good and bad. Yes we have had are share of fights about things that are dumb but then again we have had great moments that I feal were very special. She told me 3 days ago that she loved me for the first time and then 3 days later wheni talked to her next she loved me but wasnt in love with me. How the heck does you fealings for love change in 3 days. The last thing i need right now is someone messing with my fealings.

Take a good LONG break from relationships dude, you definatley need it!

Have some fun for a while and you will know when u are mentally ready for someone new to enter your life.. dont rush it.

You have had a crappy year, I have had one too. My ex of 4 years accused me of having an affair one two occasion (maybe 3), I got screwed around by my job who eventually fired me for no good reason after torturing me with strange schedules, during this time my ex had to move out as we were getting on each others nerves (well, she kept snapping at me and I get fed up with it). Tried to reconsile, did it only to be accused of MORE things on the night we get back together. Get dumped in an email as SHE had been having an affair and now I cant find another job despite applying for 80 in 3 months and my parents are divorcing and my Mum will lose her house! Also, the olice took my bike away last night and I have to "bail" it out! And now I HAVE turned to drinking...for a bit anyway, until my cash runs out (1.5 months)! We should start a club or something.

OK,

Now she post e-mail to me saying "OK, now I officially hate you. WTF? Why ... only thing I could come up with cause on (external link deleted) there was a new posting by a girl saying "Hey, we should go to the bar sometime." Well, I asked her if that was it but she wouldn't reply back.

Now, on her she writes this posting about how this guy called her and they talked for like a hour and that was the best part of her day. WTF? why is she doing this to me?