2018 resolutions

toomanyquestions123

toomanyquestions123

It was a tough past year & I am glad it is over. Even though it was one of the hardest, yet i am thankful for it; what doesnt kill us make us stronger AMIRITE?

What are your new year's resolutions.... Anything on your bucket list you want to check off? Is this gonna be the year of absolute moving on ? Maybe meeting someone new ?

• Like 1

For me, 2017 wasn’t too shabby . Being so happy and having a good time I am almost at my highest weight I’ve ever been at. So losing the weight is a must. Then, my husband and I want to buy a new house, we put an offer on one yesterday and waiting. But after that the stress would be selling our two houses so we can consolidate into just the one we buy together. I guess these are the biggest plans.

• Like 1

I've been cleaning out clutter, making home improvements, and getting things done that I've been putting off so I'll just keep doing that until I get everything just the way I want them to be.

But the more I scratch off the list the more other things go on.

Hopefully this year it will all get done and there won't be any more to add on.

• Like 2
CautiouslyOptimistic

I just generally need a reset on many aspects of my life. Most, actually. So I guess my resolution is mainly to get out of my funk and make my life what I want it to be, I want to want to "do things" again.

• Like 4
I just generally need a reset on many aspects of my life. Most, actually. So I guess my resolution is mainly to get out of my funk and make my life what I want it to be, I want to want to "do things" again.

my resolution is i am gonna be drinking less. i am finding that drinking is affecting my sleep patterns and also i am getting rot gut.

• Like 1
It was a tough past year & I am glad it is over. Even though it was one of the hardest, yet i am thankful for it; what doesnt kill us make us stronger AMIRITE?

What are your new year's resolutions.... Anything on your bucket list you want to check off? Is this gonna be the year of absolute moving on ? Maybe meeting someone new ?

2017 for me can only be described as a year with extreme highs and lows..mainly lows, which I've officially ranked as the third toughest year of my entire life. I am truly done with it and everything it brought.

So 2018 will be a reset and a restart. A year of recovery and personal development. I got some unfinished business with school that I have to take care of so I'm returning to full-time studies and that's where my focus will go. Also, I'm going to get back working out like I used to and expand my experiences and knowledge through travel and interaction. I strayed off my path midway last year and lost my way along with my spirit so it's about returning back to where I was always meant to be; someone who's better alone as a friend and confidant.

Best of luck to everyone on their goals.

• Like 2
my resolution is i am gonna be drinking less. i am finding that drinking is affecting my sleep patterns and also i am getting rot gut.

What is rot gut?

My 2018 is also a reset and restart. 2017 I lost my job because the office closed and I also spent 2017 healing from a relationship ending. I start my new position Monday and I also now feel healed and ready to start dating in 2018. I'm really hoping for a positive 2018 for myself and all of you. :)

• Like 1

My New Years resolution is a faster vintage car !

Either a 1973 trans am or a 1968 fastback mustang :)

We’ll see there’s a 1970 challenger I’ve been looking at

• Like 1
  • Author
toomanyquestions123

Mine are:

1. to pay all my debts.

2. To travel a lot.

3. to put myself first.

4. to be happy.

5. To choose right.

6. to go back to the gym.

7. to completely get over my past.

• Like 1
todreaminblue

my 2018 resolutions are to totally give up smoking.....

to get fit.....

sing my heart out whenever i feel like it(within reason)....even though i sound crap...

to stop saying i sound crap..or putting myself down

allow myself success and be happy

to really believe that its ok for me to be happy when others arent

to not make myself small....

get a job in the writing field.....write that book that exists in scraps of paper and old envelopes.....

to cherish my friends and family more to make them feel it.....

to go to church every sunday......

to trust god

to study..

to always have an open heart........

to learn more and keep my mind spongey and be a listener more than a talker....

to go easy on myself when i fail any or all of these...

to not say sorry when someone walks into me for simply existing.....

and whatever happens success or fail....i will just keep trying..they are my resolutions for 2018....is going to be the best year of my life.......deb

Edited by todreaminblue
  • Like 3