I was his rebound girl

shastaa

Almost 2mos post breakup, I realized that I was his rebound girl. All the signs from every forums and every blogs I read was present in our relationship.

I don't miss my ex anymore, but I still feel really hurt, betrayed, lied to and played with. I knew him and we were good friends before all this and I thought by letting him in I am somewhat safe. I never knew he could be that selfish to break someone else's heart just to keep his whole.

After repeatedly telling him that we need to go slow and sometime in the early days of the relationship I offered him his freedom to date other people bec I was feeling a bit off, he'd swear up and down that I am not a rebound nor a placeholder.

Early Sept, he met someone else, he acted on it and told me he was never really sure and confused of what he felt about me. He told me I was his world and cared about me deeply but he wasn't scared of the thought of losing me. And that's what hurt the most, I realized I never mattered to him or even the long time friendship. We were totally each other's bestfriend and we had no huge arguments and got along really well. Took all his bull**** and built up his worn out ego, I kept on saying I am his but he kept on giving me away.

Some people really are just ****e. He ain't cracked up to what he's supposed to be and how he made me think who he is. He never really saw how his lies affected me. It's disappointing and disgusting. People stringing along other people for the sake of not being lonely and leaving a trail of broken hearts along the way.

He says he's broken after his BU with his ex. I say that's BS. I have been broken most of my life and broken people will never hurt someone else bec they know what it feels to be in hell. I would have never done that to him nor wish for this to happen to him no matter how much I despise him for hurting me. I never thought that I could hurt like this, he made me felt like a hoe, he used me as a rebound and training wheels and now he's out having fun all in the expense of my emotions.