Do Geminis feel any pain after breakup?

lostsoul4286

Greetings, I know it sounds stupid and I apologize if it sounds immature, but its been a thought that's been on my mind.

Do Geminis feel any pain after dumping someone?

People experience emotion,

Horoscopes do not impact someone's humanity.

Not everyone processes break ups the same way.

• Like 6

Gemini here. I have indeed felt pain after a break-up.

Not sure where you are getting the idea that one's birthday influences this.

Greetings, I know it sounds stupid and I apologize if it sounds immature, but its been a thought that's been on my mind.

Do Geminis feel any pain after dumping someone?

No question is ever stupid. I do believe however that this goes beyond the scope of astrology. What a person feels is based on them as a human being and the life experiences they have gone through that make them the person they are today.

I will mention though...just for fun since astrology is an interest of mine....that one of my exes was a Gemini. He very rarely showed any emotion whatsoever. And the way he broke things off with me was by making up this elaborate lie about how he was having health issues and how his doctors think it may be a brain tumor blah blah blah. Told me he did not want to bring me down with all this. Then he just ghosted me. I of course found out later he's as healthy as a horse and the only issue with him was that he's a pathological liar. He's just been busy the whole time with some new woman and couldn't be bothered with me anymore so needed an easy way to get rid of me. But like I said, not sure if it was really a Gemini trait rather than a character flaw. From what I've read, Gemini's show less emotion and seem to get over things quicker. Doesn't feel as much or as deeply if that makes any sense? Again, just mentioning it because astrology is an interest of mine. Doesn't mean this is true for everyone who is a Gemini. Astrology generalizes way too much. You really have to take what you read with a grain of salt.

Anyway....just thought I'd mention since you asked... lol

Everyone believes their own pain is greater.

One thing I've learned- don't assume. If someone isn't flat out about their emotions then that is a case of maturity not horoscope or emotions.

You should never have to guess where you stand with someone or be afraid to ask.

toomanyquestions123

Its about one's personality not astrology ! I am a gemini & i felt all the pain of the world after the breakup.

• Author
Everyone believes their own pain is greater.

One thing I've learned- don't assume. If someone isn't flat out about their emotions then that is a case of maturity not horoscope or emotions.

You should never have to guess where you stand with someone or be afraid to ask.

This.Hit.Home.Hard

Thank you FrostedFlake!

The OP asked whether geminis feel pain after dumping somebody, so there is no use saying 'we're all humans etc, astrology is irrelevant' because astrology is obviously relevant to him/her.

I had a gemini dump me via text at the start of the year. As soon as i picked up my stuff, she basically pleaded to be friends. My answer was we were friends, this is how you treated me, so why would i be friends with you now? She then turned up at my favourite cafe three weeks later and made some weird remark. I asked her not to come to here (it was the only place i felt relaxed after the dumping) and told her how bad she'd treated me. No apology, nothing. She could have at least said 'i am sorry you feel that way'.

She then withdrew from any social media contact and blocked me on FB two months later, for no reason (we'd never been FB friends).

To this day, i have not had an apology.

The way that i see it is she probably had somebody else on the line and when it didn't work out, she wanted to be 'friends', but didn't really show she was capable of being 'friends' because the first start would have been an apology (not too hard).

To me it didnt appear that she felt anything after she dumped me, so i doubt whether they do. I'd say she made a half hearted effort to intimidate me, or keep me around as a 'friend' because she was either lonely, or it was part of the elaborate games she used to play. I'm giving her way too much credit actually. Basically she is not a very intelligent person, getting rid of all the things that are good in her life.

The only time a gemini will care is when you ignore them because their egos can't handle it.

Edited by Soak
  • Like 1

it's not immature. i remember when my very first bf and i split up, i needed to find a reason why he didn't like me, so i blamed it on the fact he was a Cancer. if you just went through a breakup then you're searching for explanations and answers and hope, that's natural. a Gemini will feel the pain of a breakup just as any of the other signs will. they might show it differently though. some signs will cry or feel sad and some will seem more able to handle it - but even if a sign doesn't show emotion outwardly it doesn't mean the emotion isn't there. if you really like astrology OP then read the Moon sign for the person.

Edited by newmoon
TunaInTheBrine

I'm not sure how much I buy into the whole astrology thing, but my ex was a Gemini, and also one of the most selfish and deceitful people I ever met. She was also incredibly sensitive though, which made for a rich emotional connection when she had the ability to be emotionally available.