NC.....Just NOT working!!!

aires_girl4380

aires_girl4380

Wanna SCREAM it has been 1 week....

Just 1 week how sad! Since I began NC with my MM

I know...I know! But I wanna SCREAM!!!!

I want so bad to talk to him!

I changed my #'s & e-mail.....so I havent even had the satisfaction of him calling- Although I dont think he has!

When I decided on NC I asked him to please respect me & my feeling enough to not contact me. BUT now I feel like there is no other choice but to break!!!

Please remind me of all the reasons of why not to!!!!

I just want to know what he is doing...

If he misses me....

I have went so far as to track down a e-mail tracking program so I can make up a new e-mail & see how & when he checks these trick e-mails…..Pathetic huh!!!!

Just so I know……anybody with me?!?!?!

What is it about NOT knowing that makes you want to know sooooo bad?!?!?!?

Judging by your screen name you are a female. Well I have a question for you. Who broke up with who? Also, what was the point of changing your number and changing your email? Its kinda funny because my ex did thesame thing a few weeks ago and I think it was unecessary. If somebody tells u not to call them, I would stop calling them. Do you actually feel better about changing your number?

GS

• Author
aires_girl4380

Most would not call....but he WOULD or he has in the past.

this time i broke up with him.....although his actions brought on that action.

Relationship is very unhealthy....I know that thus the decision for NC.....but killing me at the same time!

I hate that I changed my #'s b/c now I cant see if he has tried....I havent gotten his drunken calls

I dont KNOW that I am missing them....Like it b/c I dont have the pressure for the calls....the guilt for not answering....

So I do & do not like it!

Thanks for the explanation atleast I can only imagine what my ex girlfriend is feeling because she pretty much did thesame thing to me. Although I have stayed faithful she went and cheated and broke it off with me lol. Thanks for the clarification, but I think that if you change your number he is getting the hint that you want it over 100%. I dont think he is going to chase after you because I sure as hell wont chase after my ex after her changing her number for no reason.

GS

• Author
aires_girl4380

Well how else would you know that she has changed her number except that you called after she asked you not to?!?!?!?

Yeah well I guess I just have to get over it!

She actually came crying back to me and I didnt take her back. I told her that we should move things slowly and work out our issues. Then bam a few hours later I call her and everything is blocked/disc. It pissed me off because my hopes were up high and I got dropped on my face again. If you dont mind me asking what was the reason you broke up with him?

GS

blind_otter
Originally posted by aires_girl4380

Well how else would you know that she has changed her number except that you called after she asked you not to?!?!?!?

Yeah well I guess I just have to get over it!

Try to make it past 1 month and re-asess your feelings. 1 week is not long enough to be effective. It hurts but you MUST BE STRONG.