I feel so down and depressed!!!!!

simon_uk

Ok so this has been on my mind recently and I just cant shake the thoughts! Especially after dreaming about he rlast night!

Anyway not too long ago me and the ex made some naughty videos and though I haven't watched them since we slit, I just cant stop thinking about them. Thinking about how much she obviously trusted me and loved me and it wasn't completely my idea before you ask.

Also it was only a month before we split up that she had done something to really piss me off and she was so remorseful and upste because she thought I was going to dump her and she really didnt want it.

How can somebodys feelings change so drastically in a month for her want to break up???? I just dont understand and I am having a real hard time dealing with it.

Do women really fall out of love that quickly and especially because of somethig like they feel they are being taken for granted????

I am just waiting and waiting for a call from her crying that she misses me and loves me but I just cannot see it coming!!!!!

Just needed to let off steam!

RecordProducer

Nobody falls out of love just like that, but if you want an insight please tell us what exactly she did.

Originally posted by simon_uk

Also it was only a month before we split up that she had done something to really piss me off and she was so remorseful and upste because she thought I was going to dump her and she really didnt want it.

That is what RecordProducer is asking?? What did she do that pissed you off??? If you got really pissed then that might be why she has changed her feelings! She is probably going down the No Contact route. Since she has some really "Raunchy" history with you then that could be why she just doesn't want to talk. How long have you been broken up??

hi simon

Sorry, this seems a bit rude taken that you are depressed about your girlfriend. You stated in a post before that in England all grooms have sex on a stag night.

Assumed you and your girlfriend could make things work again and were about to get married, would you sleep with a hooker on your stag night?

Thanks for your reply!

• Author

No I didnt! I said thats what groomsusually do if they are going to Amsterdam. Can you think of anything else in Asterdam that would appeal to a bunch of guys on a stag do? its either hookers or dope! Or maybe could it be they are going for the culture? Mmmmm, I doubt it! . See my reply to your post!

And you are right it is very rude hijacking my post like that. I never insulted you personally nor did i say thats what your guy is all about, the lady asked a question of English men and i gave an honest answer.

To answer your question whether I would do that, the answer is 'no' because I am not 'most guys'

• Author

Well what she did that pissed me off was get blind drunk and was very rude and insulting to me. She has always drank far more than she should and each time it gets chaotic. We didnt go out that much to bars because she knew she had a problem. this particular time in February we were staying at a hotel after a family wedding(her family) she gt blind drunk a t an after party and wouldnt leave her aunts house, it was 4:30AM and we had to be out of the hotel at 10AM andI was driving 300 miles back home. Eevn he own family were telling me that I shouldnt put up with her behaviour. She kept me awake until 7:30Am because she was so restless in bed, needles to say I was very tired and annoyed at 9AM when we had to get up. She was vey apologetic and asked that I please not end things with her, it wont happen again etc. I didnt want to break up over it and told her.

So because she has a raunchy past with me she wouldnt want to talk with me???

whichwayisup

Simon, I feel for ya. YOu love her, and want her then find out what is going on. Why did it end?

Do women really fall out of love that quickly and especially because of somethig like they feel they are being taken for granted????

I think over time maybe the "FEELING" of being inlove can lessen and depending on how much someone has to put up with feelings can be buried and unfortunately go away just cuz of how pain could be there.

I don't know your full situation Simon, but it does seem real fast...One moment she is there and not wanting to breakup and/or have you not break up with her .. THEN BOOM, she's ended it.

Hang in there and see what happens. IS there a chance things could get worked out? Given some time apart?

• Author

Well I dont know, she has a lot of negative people in her life and a bad, upsetting history. She is on Anti Depressants. Just a month before we split, she was crying so how **** her life is etc, I think that she may think being with me was a cause of her problems. We ended on good terms but I did say I wanted to try again. She sent me a love song down the phone at 4AM last week and when I acted on it two days later she nearly bit my head off. Saying I was spoiling her day and she didnt want me etc. Then a while later she messages me saying shame it took you two days to react and shame you didnt want to marry me when I loved you that much. Then she said I thoght we could be friends but Ill come and get my clothes asap, she still hasnt made any attempt to do so and that was this time last week.!!! I just dont know what is going on n her head!!! :-( but obviously I dont want to contact her again and be met with hostility!!!!

whichwayisup

Then I guess just wait and see what happens.

She sounds like she needs some therapy...And to stop drinking! Decide what is important in life and stick to it.

Anyway, try your best to keep busy and not allow this to eat you up.

• Author

how long is too long though? I mean we have been apart 6 weeks already :-( she is going on a cruise at the end of May with her nasty friend so I guess she has got that on her mind to look forward to!

You may have to accept that she will never tell you what happened. Sometimes people just don't want to discuss it. They just up and leave without a word. Either they are afraid that someone might talk them out of leaving or they just don't want to face the other person.

You need to accept that the longer she goes without contacting you the less likely she will do so. You finally will have to accept that it is over and take your own life into consideration. You will have to make a conscious decision that you are tired of the pain and you want to change your outlook. The you will ask yourself, "why did I really spend so much time wanting someone who doesn't want me?" Your self esteem will then improve and you will be able to move on.

Good Luck...

BrotherAaron

For your sake, hope that she doesn't call you crying because she misses you.

What you need in this breakup - what we all need in a breakup - is consistency. Either she wants you, or she doesn't. Either she can't live without you, or she'd rather live without you. Those late night calls and out of the blue emails just mess us up and confuse everything.

Some people will leave because they fell out of love, quickly or otherwise. Sometimes people leave because they're afraid that they're going to fall out of love with you. In the end, it doesn't really matter why she left. You know that you need to get on with your life. No more waiting... you don't need to do that. If she wants you back, she'll find you no matter where you are or what your doing.

Simon, man, I know it's hard, and I know it hurts, but it's time to let her go. Think of your future and what you're going to do, and make sure that your plans exclude her in every way. Don't leave room in your life for her anywhere. You've got to reach the point where you can honestly tell yourself "It's over... forever."