LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Breaking Up, Reconciliation & Coping > Coping

How are you coping today?

Coping Learning to deal with one's emotions and loss.

Like Tree6440Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 8th November 2013, 2:26 AM   #46
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoe View Post
Feeling even more like garbage today. Why does he not want me? In fact, why does NO ONE want me?

Wondering if I'm exceptionally delusional. If there is something very wrong with me and I just don't know it... I've always considered myself normal, but maybe I'm not.

Disgusted with myself, completely. May just crawl into bed early tonight. No point in being awake.

This is exactly how I have been feeling most of the time, right before heading to bed to try to get some sleep - some relief from being awake....

You are not alone in feeling this way, that is for sure.
AZtragedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th November 2013, 4:07 AM   #47
Established Member

Ex's dad dropped by today to pick up my daughter. He was very nice and asked how I was doing. For some reason this made me very very sad. I guess I just feel grateful that he's concerned and that I know my daughter will have a nice time with her grandparents this weekend. That and the fact I'll be alone at home for two days.
strive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th November 2013, 4:44 AM   #48
Established Member

Feeling good today,reaching 3months nc soon.
Riou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th November 2013, 5:52 AM   #49
Established Member

She said some stupid **** to me yesterday and now I've been awake since 1:30 am and I can't fall back asleep. I cannot believe she can treat someone so badly who supported her through all her drama. On the plus side, her actions are making me forget her so much easier.

"I usually give people more chances than they deserve but once I'm done, I'm done." -- Pintrest
mendsley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th November 2013, 12:21 PM   #50

****ty

Barely 2 weeks of nc after ex telling she dont want to see me no more D:
UnknownFX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th November 2013, 1:37 PM   #51

I am so close from breaking NC again (I broke it a month ago).
I hate how I am left here thinking of her, and knowing that she probably isn't giving me a second though. I don't know when she's going to be back for me, if ever. She left so many things up in the air and I am scared to message her about it. I can't tell her my feelings and I have so many that I want her to understand and reciprocate. I'm forced to sit back and watch the love of my life slowly forget me.
kmyelneo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th November 2013, 1:54 PM   #52
Established Member

im just anxious with my life now, always anxious. I don't love her at al, but shes all I think about. I regret one bad conversation that pushed her over. but I don't love her, I cant love her.
Dumped85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th November 2013, 2:28 PM   #53
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumped85 View Post
im just anxious with my life now, always anxious. I don't love her at al, but shes all I think about. I regret one bad conversation that pushed her over. but I don't love her, I cant love her.

Prioritize things maybe? If you're feeling overwhelmed...? Things do get better believe me.

I can relate to your last sentence like you have no idea...

Hang in there, buddy, we'll make it!
Mariposa10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th November 2013, 2:40 PM   #54
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmyelneo View Post
I am so close from breaking NC again (I broke it a month ago).
I hate how I am left here thinking of her, and knowing that she probably isn't giving me a second though. I don't know when she's going to be back for me, if ever. She left so many things up in the air and I am scared to message her about it. I can't tell her my feelings and I have so many that I want her to understand and reciprocate. I'm forced to sit back and watch the love of my life slowly forget me.
I hear ya mate, same pattern here, met that girl on the rebound, 6 years relationship with some jerk who didnt take care of her.. she says she fell for me but wasnt ready, I just think she liked me cause I was giving her attention and affection, it went sour with time I really wasnt feeling good when I was with her but I got attached cause she brought me into the mess that was her life and confused me..

The hardest part is that we werent even together, I feel like I was NOTHING and we fought because of that cause she was confused and confused me, like opening some doors halfway and leaving me doubting even though she told me at first she wasnt ready, she changed her mind so often so of course a guy will think that things might have changed.. bad mistake... she shut the door one day and tought we could just go back to friends, wth? I already had feelings, I was shatered, worse is she is the one who asked for my number at first...

all the girls out there, if you're not ready for something serious, DONT GET INVOLVED or "try" to see if it might chnge, we are talking about PEOPLE with FEELINGS here not a pair of Jeans you're trying and can discard if it doens fit anymore..

well, second week of NC now, I went from being someone who makes her happy to not even worth more than the gum under her shoes... I feel worthless, even though I know that it wouldnt have worked out anyway..

She wants to have fun, now some random dude meeting her in a bar would have more importance than me, and I would have given anything for her... can't even be friends cause we fought over the fact that she kissed someone in front of me at a party while she knew that I still had feelings for her, now she associates me with her stupid drunk, irresponsible, jealous ex and this is NOT who I am..

damn me for kissing and having sex with her, never again until it's mutual !

she kindda said we could be friends in the future, now I dont think she really meant it cause she kept pushing me away at last, just to think that a simple "hello" from her, a miserable little text would change my life and make me feel like I wasnt completely worthless, it's crazy thinking that she has that ind of control over my happiness, it makes me angry, feeling vulnerable, I hate it..

I tried to be indifferent, thinking that the good memories will come back to her and she will miss me, SOMETHING... guess only time will tell, but the longer time passes, the more I think she's forgetting me, that I was a weight in her life, it's driving me insane and so angry... I know I have to forget her...

Worse is we have common friends, so we'll probably run into each other again... FML

Last edited by GeorgesIsntAtHome; 8th November 2013 at 2:49 PM..
GeorgesIsntAtHome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th November 2013, 9:05 PM   #55
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haydn View Post
I feel i have been getting stronger after 3 months of NC. But the last 2 days things have come into my mind and sleep has been hard. I have found it difficult to eat (Apart from Cheetos) and you are constantly in my mind at the moment. I know i wont break and reach out just want to get over this bump. You have being trying to find out where i am, i heard. But i know you would like to know that i am not over you and i am miserable without you and how wonderful your life is. YOU will never have the satisfaction of seeing me DOWN again. Take care S. Haydn
I'm so sorry Haydn. The reason you are going through this now it's probably because you know she's been trying to contact you. I can't even imagine all the things going through your head right now. I am sure you will feel better once you go back home. Stay strong and please, please stay away from Cheetos

Take care!
Old 8th November 2013, 9:57 PM   #56
Established Member

It's Friday night, and I feel sad. I'm thinking about her and miss her - even after what she said to me, things she did to me and how easily she left me. I feel weak and pathetic because I know she can give a rats ass about me, ugh, I hate this. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.
mendsley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th November 2013, 10:13 PM   #57
Established Member

Friday night, gotta get to bed early - tired from everything.

But, Saturday is the worst.....it will be a long day at work, and then to come home to the quiet, empty house, and remember all the Saturday night "date nights" we had every Saturday for 16 years.

It hurts, so much...
AZtragedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th November 2013, 10:30 PM   #58
Established Member

Feeling good, I have my second date since the breakup tomorrow. Hopefully with each date I will think less about the past and more about the future.
ponchsox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th November 2013, 11:03 PM   #59
Unconfirmed Account

Feeling like garbage still, but more in an angry sense today, rather than in the depressed sense of yesterday.

Can't even look at myself in the mirror. I start judging myself so horribly, nitpicking at every little feature that might be making me not good enough, wondering what I can do to better myself.... and the more I look at myself the more alien and strange I look. Can't stand it. Need to go drown myself in the shower.
Phoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th November 2013, 12:27 AM   #60
Established Member

Excited. Just booked a mountaineering trip for next month. For the first time I have something new to think about.
strive is offline   Reply With Quote