contact after 2 weeks

magicalmazza

magicalmazza

I saw all my girlfriends friends when i went out on Wednesday i was really drunk but managed to keep my composure and didnt mention her once! I had a really good night and was getting on with my life i am near acceptance but i am baffled why she has just txted me last night. The txt read

"Hiya Hiya stranger! Hehe. How r ya? Heard u and Rob were out weds. U ave a good night? Text back her pet name xx"

I didnt reply straight away but i did i was cool calm and collective.

she thens texts back

"Yeah im real good thanx.How u manage to end up spending that much on a weds night Hows things goin wi that becki then? x x

so i txt back

" Ur getting to be a bit nosey u lolz. Its going rly good :) Taking it slow for now i spent £50 because i forgot my i.d and had to go home to get it My name x

Now she hasnt txted back and i dont know if she will i can get on without her i know that but i hate it when she dosent txt back to be honest i think she knows this and is doing it on purpose any1 have a veiw on why she has txted me i have a basic idea would just like to know what ya think

Thanks for any replies :D

LucreziaBorgia
had a really good night and was getting on with my life

i think she knows this and is doing it on purpose

I'm sure her friends told her the deal - that you were happy, didn't mention her and appeared to be moving on. I'd say its mostly ego - she wants to remind you that she's still around, and she'd rather you mope and pine over her than see you move on as if she were not significant. Not that she wants you back, just that she wants to still be a part of your thoughts - hence her using that pet name and not her regular name. The other reason could just be basic curiosity about this 'becki' and good old fashioned female jealousy. Some girl is getting what she used to have and she wants to be sure that she still means more to you than this new girl does, and can exert some amount of emotional control over you - even though she doesn't want you back. Evil, eh?

There's no telling what she's doing in the meantime, but all you can do is do exactly what you are doing: protect your heart and move on.

If she does want you back, she'll make that apparent. Right now she's playing with you.