Best way to stop thinking about...

lostsoul2016

lostsoul2016

1 month on, I am not coping. Very hurt and betrayed. My heart, trust and confidence just ripped out.

I am trying my best to not think about her but I cannot stop but think about how we were together but also then what she did to me in the end and what she is up to with him.

another weekend alone... and i know exactly what they are up to. That !lut (excuse my French). Never did I imagine her, of her age too!, to be like that.

What can I do to try and stop thinking about her? I am so alone and lost. I cannot focus on anything. Unfortunately there is nothing much around here to do anything to keep my mind off of things and I don't feel like doing anything anyway.

It truly is a big loss. I don't understand how she cannot feel that but ignore and throw mud all over it, after everything.

i really feel lost and like it's all my fault even though I know deep down it is not. I am a person who admits when I am wrong with both hands up but definitely this was not my fault and some how I'm trying to make it my own fault because if it wasn't then why would she have cheated and lied in the end?

Sorry folks. I just don't know what to do. I really don't.

1 month on, I am not coping. Very hurt and betrayed. My heart, trust and confidence just ripped out.

I am trying my best to not think about her but I cannot stop but think about how we were together but also then what she did to me in the end and what she is up to with him.

another weekend alone... and i know exactly what they are up to. That !lut (excuse my French). Never did I imagine her, of her age too!, to be like that.

What can I do to try and stop thinking about her? I am so alone and lost. I cannot focus on anything. Unfortunately there is nothing much around here to do anything to keep my mind off of things and I don't feel like doing anything anyway.

It truly is a big loss. I don't understand how she cannot feel that but ignore and throw mud all over it, after everything.

i really feel lost and like it's all my fault even though I know deep down it is not. I am a person who admits when I am wrong with both hands up but definitely this was not my fault and some how I'm trying to make it my own fault because if it wasn't then why would she have cheated and lied in the end?

Sorry folks. I just don't know what to do. I really don't.

In time, this person that you both love and loath, will be a distant memory, and the pain a healed scar on your heart.

• Author
lostsoul2016

thank you.

I think the whole thing is that there is no need for anyone to create any "scars" of any kind. Especially since its something we spoke about and how both of our pasts have been terrible and the people of today and the things they do to each other... its just not right.

I am at a loss. 3 years... and this. it has set me back in a few things professionally but also the personal side of things too (obviously).

I'm so cold and lonely. i miss her touches, her hugs. the way we kiss.