The harsh reality of never being able to be loved

LonelyGirl28

LonelyGirl28

My harsh reality is that I was simply never meant to be loved by anyone and I am trying to accept it day by day but when you see so many couples walking around together it is hard because even though I want that it was never meant to be for me I am just not good enough for anyone and I guess I'll have to be okay with being that one person who nobody will ever want no matter what I do.

• Author
LonelyGirl28
Not buyin it. Why are you trying to "accept" something that isn't true?

Well you're going to have to

No matter what I have tried it is never good enough

So that aspect of life is not meant for me never has been and never will be.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
language~T
hippychick3

I truly believe there is someone for everyone...it's just a matter of leaving one's comfort zone and looking in the right places.

• Like 1

Ok, having a significant cranio facial deformity will make things tough for you. Have you talked with a plastic surgeon? Is there a diagnosis causing this problem?

todreaminblue

what i try to do when i see couples walking together hand in hand.and yes soemtimes i feel a little sad..is when i first start to feel sad i try to feel the love ...rather than concentrating on me and lack of love i have because i have family and friends who love me ...it helps me to remember that i have been blessed with peopel who love me and have loved me......, i also look at the couples and i externalize......i see them smile at each other and i cant help but smile....i simply feel the love......it works try it.....

if you can feel love externally you can have love internally.....god created us out of love....and sacrificed in love...........so if god knows i just have to wait...then i wait for love.....its the least i can do.....until then.......ill love who is in my life now.....and hope one day in gods infinite wisdom it will be me walkin hand in hand with a guy who loves me like i love him....smilin....visualization is a powerful tool......as is feeling....so dont give up...deb

Edited by todreaminblue